The Account Service Representative (ASR) is an entry level account service position responsible for assisting the account management team. Training will be provided. We are seeking a driven person looking to grow in the health care sector. You will maintain a competent level of knowledge on the services offered. Candidate must be a fast learner, well organized and must be a strong self-starter. Also must be able to attend trade shows, industry events and make daily personal calls to healthcare facilities.
- Provide overall support and expertise to new & existing accounts
- Provide immediate support for clients and account management team
- Provide account training to our client’s staff
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Some overnight travel will be required for conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Required 1to 3 years of business to business or client level customer service experience
- Preferred 1 year of sales experience
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background check and random drug screen
- A valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- A motor vehicle record in good standing
Sky Toxicology is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Sky Toxicology provides comprehensive clinical drug testing laboratory services and medication monitoring for Health Care Facilities. Our...