Highly successful, rapidly growing indoor recreation facility seeks an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager. This position requires a high-energy individual with the ability to provide excellent customer service and staff management in a fun, fast-paced and exciting environment. Opportunity for rapid advancement for the right candidate!
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park is the Ultimate 3-D Play Experience! Sky Zone is enjoyed by people of any age, shape or physical ability. We offer open jump time, 3-D Dodgeball, fitness classes, birthday party packages, group events and corporate team building outings. There is truly something for everyone at Sky Zone. Forbes Magazine recently named Sky Zone among 500 of "America's Most Promising Companies". To learn more visit www.skyzone.com/providence or www.facebook.com/providence.
No day is ever the same in this position -- we are always thinking on our feet! As a member of our four person management team, your areas of responsibility will include:
- Overseeing the daily operations of the facility as the Manager on Duty
- Maintaining policies and procedures in all aspects of the business
- Assisting in the event booking and the management of our event team
- Hiring, training, scheduling, and supervising junior staff members
- Ensuring customer satisfaction while handling customer service issues with empathy and professionalism
- Working with the management team to set marketing and sales goals, plan and implement special events, and track results
- Ordering and managing inventory
- Monitoring the safety, cleanliness, and overall appearance of our facility
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: Three years of previous management experience in a related field
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Ability to solve problems under pressure while maintaining a fun, friendly environment
- Starting salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation time and 401k plan
If you are looking to join a company that recognizes team and individual talents, maintains a commitment to success, and adheres to a solid set of core values then submit your resume and cover letters by responding to this ad.