SALARY: $45,000-$50,000 DOE
Over-the-road driving & support of Sky Zone trucks and trailers across the US and Canada. While on job sites, participate in the construction of Sky Zone trampoline court equipment systems. The Driver & Construction Team Member’s duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drive trucks and 20-35’ tow behind trailers to Sky Zone construction sites across the US & Canada
- Manage Sky Zone truck & trailer maintenance and support.
- Keep detailed records of vehicle maintenance and service.
- Maintain driving logs and adhere to all highway regulations.
- Maintain and track tools, equipment, and inventory associated with the trailer.
- Maintain highest quality standards for construction and safety
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Class A CDL License
- Exceptional driving record
- Flexible lifestyle to accommodate extended periods of time on the road throughout the US and abroad. (Valid Passport & Driver's License required, no travel restrictions)
- Minimum 2 years’ over-the-road Class A CDL experience driving commercial trailers of 30’ or larger
- Physically fit, able to perform a variety of construction work
- Experience operating all types of fork lifts, grade all, & scissor lifts
- Able to operate hand tools, power tools
- High School Diploma or GED
- Criminal background check
- MVR check
Sky Zone Franchise Group, through a national franchise network, builds and operates patented indoor trampoline parks to provide attractive...