Sky Zone Employee Reviews

hostile work environment
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXMay 21, 2017
there was way too much drama going on between coworkers and it was getting out of hand and effecting my personal life so i chose to resign. Plus the managers were unfair in treatment of their employees.
Pros
free jump sessions
Cons
drama
Productive and fun workplace
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 16, 2017
Nice Job, fun coworkers, great atmosphere. Loved the kids who came into skyzone, they definitely made my experience more enjoyable there. Only reason for leaving is college, otherwise I would've stayed.
Pros
Free Jumping as employee
Cons
Can't jump while on duty
Fun job, terrible management
cashier (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIMay 15, 2017
great high school job, easy going, fun environment. Work was very enjoyable until new management was brought on and started treating the workers terribly. Even customers comment on how downhill it went directly after management changed.
Great Starting Experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 11, 2017
This Job is definitely a great starting position for out of high school students or college students.
Management is great and accommodating.
cashier and people skills are learned.
Court Monitor/Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PA 18017May 8, 2017
A typical day was just getting my job done attending to the needs of others. There was no team effort as a whole of the company, and poor guidance from managers.Before management change this was the greatest job in my opinion. Very laid back environment loved the managers and my co-workers. However, they do not raise salary based on work progress. This job has been the best I have ever had since I started working. The staff is so friendly and ready to make friendships, no drama. The hardest part of the job was working fast paced during the busy weekends.
Pros
building a relationship with customers
Cons
barely any hours, favoritism.
Productive work environment
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Woodlands, TXMay 7, 2017
Sky Zone is a productive work environment. It's a great place for teamwork experience and working with others. They strive to make guest feel welcome and happy with their experience. It's a great place to work espeacially for any high schoolers looking for work.
Work you to the bone!
Corporate Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 6, 2017
The park experience is different than the corporate office. Having worked there, it's a laid back environment (jeans and yoga pants at work) and most people are friendly. Senior mgmt is not on the same page as everyone else and makes it hard to do the work. Also, mgmt over promises and mismanages projects that end up costing franchise partners millions of $$. They will work you hard- to the bone- and then one day decide you are done and let you go. Mgmt and Senior Leaders are also not interested in hearing about problems in the workplace or with projects. Sometimes the priorities were in conflict and they expected employees to just handle it. No support in order to be successful. Cut throat culture.
Pros
Casual office; free snacks; free TV.
Cons
Cut throat, abusive, and no direction on projects
Not bad
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILMay 5, 2017
Working here was okay, but a bit stressful. Some of the managers were rude. You really did not get paid much for the amount of work you did. I wouldn't work here again.
My experience
Former Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCMay 2, 2017
My time with the community here was a great first experience. The most enjoyable part was meeting the friendly customers who were patient and understanding.
Okay job, high school #2
Cashier/Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Allendale, NJMay 1, 2017
This job is great if you wanted to walk in, do your job and go home. The pay wasn't incredible - its more suited towards someone in high school or college while living at home. There's most likely going to be a chance that there is quite some drama around you and as long as you don't participate, your working experience at SkyZone should be fine. Rude managers who had favoritism and co-workers weren't the best. However, all of that aside, if you don't mind any of that - you basically get paid to stand.
Pros
paid to do nothing, free jump time
Cons
rude atmosphere, drama to the fullest extent
Nice job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 18, 2017
Before management change this was the greatest job in my opinion. Very laid back environment loved the managers and my co-workers. However, after the new management they became very strict and rude.
Productive.
Event Hostess (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 12, 2017
It was a great place to work, just not for me. I didn't get enough hours, it was a little unorganized at times. I wasn't getting paid enough for what I was doing.
Decent for a 1st Job.
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2017
Worked at Sky Zone Charlotte for a little time. Decent job, terrible pay, rude co-workers, you get written up even if you call out for emergencies ...
Pros
Employees Jump Free
Cons
Short Breaks, No Benefits, No PTO
Fun work place
Part Owner and General Manager (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 8, 2017
Sky Zone can be a fun, fast paced, always changing job especially on the busy weekends. Majority of employees are part time high school and college students. Many who have demonstrated hard work and leadership have moved up into roles with greater responsibility and pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is to watch children and adults having an awesome experience at Sky Zone.
Pros
Employees jump for free
Great place for people who are looking for a first job
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 5, 2017
Thw culture and workplace environment is very up beat and active. Very enjoyable if you like being around people and don't mind a little public speaking.
Pros
Lots of excitement
Cons
No breaks
Productive and fun work place
Party Host, Cashier, Lead, Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAMarch 29, 2017
sky zone is a great place for Family and Friends. Saturdays are the busiest. The Management team is very understanding and All the workers their are great to be around and provide great customer service skills.
Fun Workplace
Birthday and Events Booking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMarch 22, 2017
Lots of smiling kids all day! Fun co workers. Flexible hours. Free jump time and discounts on food and drinks. The down side is the pay rate is very low.
no comment
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pine Brook, NJMarch 16, 2017
I've worked here for a while. It took forever to get a promotion. Its a pretty easy job once you know your stuff. Its cool and laid back and the staff is great.
Fun
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAMarch 14, 2017
A day at work at sky zone has a lot of energy. You meet new people all the time and the people who work there are always happy. The managers also make it awesome place to work.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Short Breaks
This is a good job.
Cashier/Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 10, 2017
I had a good experience working here and had fun with all my team member and managers. They were all very supportive and helped me through very tough times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sky Zone. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9