Skyhawk Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Great staff
Tower Climber (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 13, 2016
They don't keep someone busy and most jobs I've done have been for one or two days, Its a great place to make new connections if you don't mind driving very far for little hours. The recruiter I got has become a good friend and has tried his best to help me out as best he could.Hes very professional and courteous and always pushes for the best deal. If there is more employees like him at Skyhawk then this company is going to great heights.
Under funded and under managed
Operations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2016
The work in the Security integrations industry is always challenging, more so when your support is non-existent.
This company is in dire need of an experienced CEO and management that can provide direction and implement processes to achieve this goal.
Current upper management has ideas on achieving goals for growth but "get more work" is not a valid business plan.
For the most part co-workers were enjoyable to work with and were talented. Unfortunately support from them was impossible due to being over worked. Local managers working in the field during the day and completing operational duties in the evenings and weekends.
The hardest part of the job was trying to convince vendors and contractors to work on a "slow pay" basis.Try fielding a call from a disgruntled contractor or vendor that hasn't been paid and you don't have an answer for them.
I could ramble on with a litany of complaints but I will just say,If you enjoy no work/life balance then by all means apply to this company for a job.
Pros
Local office had a great team.
Cons
No management or direction given. No support to obtain goals.
work only 3 hours day
Coach (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXJune 14, 2016
I like the job but sometimes you will be asked to do stuff that you are not required. I like working with the kids and the opportunities and experience gives.
Productive and fun work place
Agent (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSMay 25, 2016
Great leadership. Awesome people to work with. Looked forward to coming to work daily. Pay was good and flexible work environment
Pros
Employer look out for ALL employees
Great Company
FOREMAN (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 6, 2016
good company to start out in the technical field, and build a network of multiple company contacts. Work gets slow at times, almost non existant, but pays well.
Pros
pay is fair
Cons
work gets slow