Skyland Trail Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent
Recreation Therapist Internship (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2015
Overall, nice place to work. Good management, good work ethic, good staff and patient relations. I did my internship at this organization and I love it.
Pros
Subsidies Lunch for staff, and friendly staff.
Cons
Short breaks and peaceful environment
Excellent, Top Notch Services for Adults with Mental Illness
Day Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2014
I found the supportive team atmosphere to be the best aspect of my work at Skyland Trail. Co-workers are professional and knowledgeable in their respective fields. I learned much about the balance between the business side of the mental health industry and providing excellent clinical services. If you are a hard worker seeking a job where you will get extensive and intensive experience working with adults with chronic and persistent illness, you have found your match.
A day with Shauna
Residential Counselor I (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2014
I come to work I take a count of the residents and then get updated by my coworkers especially if there was an incident. ()sexually acting out. contraband, or threats of walking away from the facility. Because you are no longer willing to follow the rules and regulations of he program. I have learned continued patience and to remember to follow-up with peers and management. My coworkers are informative. The hardest part of my job was the drive to and from.
Pros
i enjoy working with people
Cons
the long drive to work
Horrible Place to worK
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2014
There is constant turn over of counselors every 6 months. No one stays unless you are one of the "Liked Employee's" Most staff are are very educated and knowledable but managemant is a joke all they care about is money not the welfare of the patients. Management and many staff whoare "Team Players" are very condesending and act as if they are better than others. Staff and clients have evern comitted suicide there,.. Please Pick you place of work wisely.,.
Pros
i was able to get a new job
Cons
list too long
Good Clinical Experience
Clinical Social Work Intern (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2014
Currently working here as an intern. Have learned a great deal about clinical practice and myself during this experience!
great place to work; great people
Assistant to Directors of Finance and Operations (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2012
My typical work day was one in which I supported two C-level managers. I learned how time management from my supervisors.

My co-workers taught me the value of being a team player.

The hardest part of my job was transcription and the most enjoyable part of my job calendar management for my supervisors.