Skyland Trail

Skyland Trail Employee Reviews

A day with Shauna
Residential Counselor I (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2014
Pros: i enjoy working with people
Cons: the long drive to work
I come to work I take a count of the residents and then get updated by my coworkers especially if there was an incident. ()sexually acting out. contraband, or threats of walking away from the facility. Because you are no longer willing to follow the rules and regulations of he program. I have learned continued patience and to remember to follow-up with peers and management. My coworkers are informative. The hardest part of my job was the drive to and from.
Horrible Place to worK
Former Employee (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: i was able to get a new job
Cons: list too long
There is constant turn over of counselors every 6 months. No one stays unless you are one of the "Liked Employee's" Most staff are are very educated and knowledable but managemant is a joke all they care about is money not the welfare of the patients. Management and many staff whoare "Team Players" are very condesending and act as if they are better than others. Staff and clients have evern comitted suicide there,.. Please Pick you place of work wisely.,.
Good Clinical Experience
Clinical Social Work Intern (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2014
Currently working here as an intern. Have learned a great deal about clinical practice and myself during this experience!
great place to work; great people
Assistant to Directors of Finance and Operations (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2012
My typical work day was one in which I supported two C-level managers. I learned how time management from my supervisors.

My co-workers taught me the value of being a team player.

The hardest part of my job was transcription and the most enjoyable part of my job calendar management for my supervisors.