Skyline Technologies Employee Reviews

Great crew and fun atmosphere
Scaffold Builder (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXJanuary 26, 2017
We had a great crew working together. Small project that me improve on my skills and learn more of my craft. Great atmosphere that made the work day fly by. Great team work that made working easy for everyone.
Pros
We had free lunch and weekends at end of project
Cons
Short project
Great place to work!
Consultant, Portals and Collaboration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 10, 2016
Upbeat and understanding HR (where can you find that anywhere today!). Good focus on supporting and taking care of customers and clients. The ideal candidate will be fresh from college and ready to present professionalism and knowledge. This company routinely receives high praise from clients. I would still work here but I have an entrepreneurial spirit and have started my own company. You won't get any better company to work for than Skyline Technologies!
Pros
Work-life balance, friendly and upbeat HR, employees who care
Cons
Cannot think of any
Great Place to Work
Software Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIMarch 28, 2016
Great company to work for. Consulting can be somewhat different than expected at times. Development in all different language and ages.
Fun productive work environment with social events
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 19, 2015
The typical day would begin with a recap between my team and I about our progress on the project we were working on. It would involve meetings, coding, and often times visits to colleagues to discuss a problem or issue that I had a problem tackling. I learned so much about working in a team and constantly reporting and updating my progress in a team-based setting. My co-workers were constantly helpful and supportive, and any criticism given was always constructive and served to help me improve as a worker or help the team function fluidly. The coding and work was, at times, difficult, but the great environment made the challenges approachable and interesting.
sand blasting / painting
painter / sandblaster helper (Former Employee) –  Clute, TXDecember 29, 2013
entry level to the sandblasting/ painting industry. worked out in a dead plant out of port lavaca texas .
horrible work place unless your best friends with your boss
Scaffold Builder Helper/Painter (Former Employee) –  Clute TXAugust 4, 2013
build scaffolds everyday, learned nothing, co workers were ok, management did not know how to lead there was no hard part about this job because the company didn't get much work as it was and loved all the down time in the company
Pros
down time
Cons
pay, management, safty