Skyline Employee Reviews

Positive environment to grow as a professional
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auburndale, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Able to learn and grow as a DOR with good support from cooperate level. Smart and Dynamic staff who are always willing to assist each other, good team work and communication.
Pros
Professional staff
well organized
Final finisher/Drywall (Former Employee) –  1230 SW 10th St Ocala, FLDecember 6, 2016
We would build 4-5 houses a day. I learned how to work as a team. We all worked at a steady pace to get production moving. They gave me 60+ hours a week. The hardest part was working fast to finish by a deadline. I enjoyed working for them.
the face of the restaurant
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2016
Skyline is a food restaurant inside of the Avenues mall in Jacksonville FL. My job there was to take orders as a cashier and clean in the back when the day was over. My coworkers were actually my family members so everything worked accordingly and well. Management was a family member and she was very on going and helpful through the process of learning. One thing I have enjoyed about working here is that although I was a family member, there was never any favoritism. Help and assurance was always there.
Pros
Time management
Cons
Short breaks
some improvements needed
Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 25, 2016
some improvements needed overall good company -chance to work with military in medical case management roll - never dull always a chance to learn new things.
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
hiring managers
Organized
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHOctober 12, 2016
You normally would have a short shift. I loved most of my coworkers, some were not very helpful. I loved our regular customers, but it was hard to get more hours. I learned how to waitress to the best of my ability.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
healthcare
meeting new peoples
Logistic Support 1 (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 5, 2016
being busy and learning each day where different parts was being ship to different countries and being able to get paper work done in a timely manner while everyone working as a team to help with getting the purchases orders out. The hardest part of the job is when we was short handed but the enjoyable part of the job is when you could get overtime.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
had to pay to park
ok place to work
Poter (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 27, 2016
pays the bills so cant complain go to work do what you have to do and no one will bather you make sure your on time to work every day and you shouldnt have to worry about any thing
Working in different trade shows
Office work/ Installer Part Time (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 8, 2016
It was a part-time job, I go through them to do trade shows barely went to the warehouse I had to call for shows and they delivered the items I needed for the trade shows
job was ok, just to many hours
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sugarcreek, OHSeptember 6, 2016
worked lots of hours, was not that bad otherwise. Just wanted to get payed for the time and effort putting in. I would recommend this job for someone without a family.
Pros
good people
Great Company to Work With
Mansfiled TX - Painter & Other (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXAugust 23, 2016
My years at the company were great. I just would of wished they had more work for us workers that need the money. But over all great environment to work for.
Pros
Lunch time, hours of work good not too late
Cons
Health care is to much, not enough hours sometimes
Great people, President is wonderful, company values their people
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJuly 19, 2016
I loved working at Skyline, it was like one huge family and I wish I could've stayed. I was the receptionist and everyone said good morning and made an effort to talk to me, they really fought for me too when the temp agency that had sent me there wanted to cut my pay because of a mistake that they had made and Skyline defended me and kept my pay where it was.
Pros
Gigi's cupcakes, smiles, jokes, great place!
Very Rewarding
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Clinton, IAJuly 8, 2016
I absolutely loved working with my clients here at skyline, the work enviornment was fun and relaxing. Staff were so helpful and amazing. The job can be trying at times due to lack of communication and upper management don't seem to care about their staff.
Pros
very rewarding, fun environment
Cons
upper management, lack of communication
is not perfect
I & D Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 11, 2016
This is not perfect place for work
The job is only for few mounts
Is not safety if you have family
They don't have benefits and compensation
Food
Crew (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 28, 2016
just a regular restraunt day and would do dishes or be on table and serve customers food and have people give me compliments for the great work i would do
Excellent
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 14, 2016
A typical day at work is to make sure the parking lots and sidewalks are cleaned from trash, coworkers are very nice, good management.
fine dining at a fast friendly pace
Server (Former Employee) –  Windsor Locks, CTApril 20, 2016
A typical day at work would constist of opening and or closing the restaurant and preparing yourslef for the dinner rush. This restaurant usually gets very busy so it was fine dining but at a fast pace.
Busy production company
Customer Service Coordinator / Admin Assist (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLFebruary 14, 2016
Skyline is a good place to work. Stay very busy all day. Office staff very easy to get along with. Independent work. There is nothing hard about the job. Continuously inputting information into system. Build home file into system. Heavy customer service on telephone. Updating accrual reports. Maintain logs. Generate work orders, get contractors paid and close out work orders. The most enjoyable part of the job is the pride I have in doing my job because at the end of the day I can see all of the progress I have achieved
Wonderful
Medical Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, INDecember 15, 2015
A wonderful and caring employer. I very much enjoyed working for them. Everybody I worked for or with was very pleasant, the pay was comparable, and the benefits were excellent.
Pros
Pay, benifits, culture
Okay workplace
labor (Former Employee) –  Sugarcreek, OHOctober 31, 2015
Some good supervisors but needs more organization of the daily job tasks. Needs improvement in knowledgeable workers, several hired hands were very slow and unknowledgeable of the work needing done, causing the line to get slowed down on a regular basis.
Pros
good pay
Cons
hard to juggle daily activity with work
weird hours fun coworkers and fast pace
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Leon, INSeptember 8, 2015
weird hours and days, fun coworkers a bit gossipy, and fast pace most of the day, and very understanding bosses that will give you time off if you need it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyline. Our community is ready to answer.