Skyline Employee Reviews

i do my place of work vey important as my own house and my family..i do my work part of my life i love my workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, IL 60106October 9, 2017
i like doing my job welll be alert and check that everything is right i do my work place something very nice and funny i love it like myself
i like to share with all my colleagues and deal without differentiating nationalities
Pros
i would like to have free lunch and much more
Cons
short breaks health care is very important
Productive fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 2, 2017
This was a great place to work. The staff were really helpful in training what the job entailed. The pace of work was variable but was very manageable.
Pros
Jovial workplace
Cons
Variable work pace
Not a place I would ever work again
DCM (Former Employee) –  DeWitt, IASeptember 25, 2017
The rules seemed to change on a daily basis depending on who you talked to. They call last minute and guilt trip workers into picking up extra hours. I worked on average about 60 hours a week and was told that it was ok but I should be open to picking up more hours. At times I worked up to 80 hours a week with pulling up to 18 hour shifts and only have 6 hours between my shifts at times. Was forced to stay at work by myselft when I was puking and could barely move as well as when I passed out. I was told that I could just deal with it as long as the clients were alive when I got off. I could go on and on about negative experiences with this company.
An excellent catering company
Chef (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 1, 2017
For a small business in a saturated city with more than enough competition for steady clients its doing pretty well. It's a great company to work for if your looking for a seasonal side job.
Customer service at Skyline
Cook (Former Employee) –  Saint Leon, INAugust 14, 2017
I enjoyed working in a fast pace environment.
Learning the job duties of a restaurant is very detailed.
Cleaning and maintaining a team work environment is important
Good work place
Painter (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 18, 2017
I love the work place but had to move away I learned many skills at the job I had no mobile home experience they train you to build there product 2 hour rolling process home build in 2 days
intro into car service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 7, 2017
Skyline Credit Ride was my introduction into car service the transition was very easy thanks to my co workers and superiors. Coming into car service the hardest part was remembering the script.
fun
Frame shop (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJune 26, 2017
best job but they closed the doors great people to work with the boss where awsome i wish it was still open i like moveing the house around the yard and getting ready to ship
exciting alert work place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 17, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Skyline. Feeling excited and having authority over people and keeping a safe environment for the property that I was assigned to.
Handling Tickets To Tourists
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  34st nyJune 8, 2017
My time at skyline wasn't that long because of commissary pay I didn't like that I didn't get paid hourly nor did I like I would have to split the sales that I made in that day with someone else if we both got the sale together
Skyline
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 5, 2017
After I became a trainer a typical day at work I would train new people on protocol and how to cook food the proper way to follow regulations. I also gave great customer service and dealt with any customer complaints in the best way possible,
Peacful and enjoyable
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 31, 2017
I loved working at skyline because I have a really soft spot of the elderly. Working their have made me learning how to deal with all kinds of people because usually everyone had an very different need.
Pros
spending time with the loving.
Cons
Not knowing what to say or what when the resident was down and out.
Trim (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INMay 11, 2017
i loved the people i worked with and for. I couldnt have asked for a better place to work. It's to bad they went out of business, i would have liked to stay here for a long time.
It's a nice place to work
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati OhioMarch 16, 2017
I started in June recently got a raise I been there for several months it's a nice place to work just wish the management was alot better than it is ..
Pros
Free lunch under 7 dollars
Cons
Bad management
Good people but bad management
Director (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 7, 2017
This place is poorly managed by corporate, un-profressional and political in every aspect of job. Have very low turn over as its people working there has made it as home. There is no job advancement.
Overall amazing place, lack of advancement.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleves, OHJanuary 3, 2017
Skyline overall was a great place to work. However I was over-qualified for my position and room for advancement was highly minimal. A lot of promises were broken through my tenure there.
Pros
Free lunch, Amazing co-workers
Cons
Work holidays and weekends. Little request off ability.
Positive environment to grow as a professional
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auburndale, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Able to learn and grow as a DOR with good support from cooperate level. Smart and Dynamic staff who are always willing to assist each other, good team work and communication.
Pros
Professional staff
well organized
Final finisher/Drywall (Former Employee) –  1230 SW 10th St Ocala, FLDecember 6, 2016
We would build 4-5 houses a day. I learned how to work as a team. We all worked at a steady pace to get production moving. They gave me 60+ hours a week. The hardest part was working fast to finish by a deadline. I enjoyed working for them.
the face of the restaurant
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2016
Skyline is a food restaurant inside of the Avenues mall in Jacksonville FL. My job there was to take orders as a cashier and clean in the back when the day was over. My coworkers were actually my family members so everything worked accordingly and well. Management was a family member and she was very on going and helpful through the process of learning. One thing I have enjoyed about working here is that although I was a family member, there was never any favoritism. Help and assurance was always there.
Pros
Time management
Cons
Short breaks
some improvements needed
Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 25, 2016
some improvements needed overall good company -chance to work with military in medical case management roll - never dull always a chance to learn new things.
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
hiring managers