SkyRidge Medical Center

SkyRidge Medical Center Employer Reviews

HealthONE makes the nurses feel like family
RN,BSN. Patient education, perform EKG's, labdraws (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 20, 2014
I am Pround to be part of the Denver region’s number one Neuroscience and Spine Program and Orthopedic Center of Excellence.
My training allows me to create a well educated patient surrounded with care givers who promote a culture of safety.
Our management team is committed to the hospital quality, well educated and caring staff, and meeting the needs – more... of the patients as individuals.
My co-workers and I strive to achieve superior quality in nursing care.
I look forward to coming to work everyday both as a service to the customers I assist and feeling satisfaction of a job well done! – less
Beautiful facility and amazing workers
CNA/Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Lone Tree, COAugust 1, 2014
The company is great, the facility is nice and clean and the workers have been the best!
Excellent place to work! Get what you give.
PRN (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNJuly 1, 2014
Pros: friendly, knowledgeable and professional people.
Cons: cliques in some groups. on call duty too strenuous.
I worked at Skyridge as an entry level surgical technician. As with any working environment there are good people and not so good. Healthcare tends to be cliquey. One must exercise caution as to whom you can associate with and trust. Overall I was impressed with the level of professionalism and family atmosphere. The Surgery management has changed since – more... I left and I look forward to working with the new group in the future. – less
Chaplain
Volunteer Chaplian (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COMay 30, 2014
It give me a graet peace of mind to know that I gave my best to contribute to the overall well being to the patients,staff and hospital.
Very pleasant, disiplined, down to earth place to work.
Student Externship (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNMay 7, 2014
my experience at Skyridge was very helpful. The scrub techs and central sterile techs taught me so much. I really looked forward to waking up every morning and going to Skyridge. they really made me feel welcome and i really hope to make a career there.
Took care of the families and patients in Bradley County
Assistant Plant Operations Director/Safety Officer (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNMarch 4, 2014
Took care of the families and patients in Bradley County. Worked well within the community leadership.
Prefer not to answer
Cardiac Telemetry Monitor Tech (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNJanuary 2, 2014
Cons: no access to food without leaving the premises
12 hrs sitting in front of telemetry monitors
I learned a lot about cardiac rhythms
Management is non-existent at night
Good coworkers
Sitting for 12hrs
Being able to interact with nursing staff
Could be a great place to work
Pt Care Tech (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNNovember 10, 2013
Pros: nice facilities
Cons: nurse/patient ratio, dictatorial management
This could be a great place to work. The employees are dedicated but management is poor. Management was more like a dictatorship & ineffective. Nurse/patient ratio expected by management is unsafe for patient care. The building changes are nice but nurse burnout is prevalent.
Charge Nurse
Acute Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee), ClevelandOctober 8, 2013
The day can be tough. It takes leadership and dedication. The job itself is average compare to other jobs. Good place to work overall, many chances to move up if that is a mission. Great place to learn. It is longer like this, but I the time I was one of two acute RNs.
Fast paced but learned a lot
RN emergency department (Former Employee), cleveland, TNAugust 9, 2013
We saw about 200 patients per day in the Emergency Department. Very fast paced, lots of emergencies due to being beside interstate 75.
EXCELLENT !!!
EKG Technician (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNAugust 3, 2013
the most amazing experience I ever had in my life !!! thank you Sky Ridge Medical Center !!!
The benefits are top notch;however lacking in work//life balance
ER Patient Access (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNJuly 2, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: turn around and time off
SRMC offers ins, 401K, bonus program, descent pay, and good vacation time. Some hiring is questionable. Turn around is always on-going. Unqualified hires is usual due to the turn around.
Attended paitents needs
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNJune 20, 2013
Pros: working with people
Cons: heavy lifting.
I attended to the needs of the paitents under the help and supervision of the nurses.
I learned that I love working with patients and I felt that I showed care and consideration to both the patient and their families in their times of need.
In my opinion the management was sufficient, although there were times that I felt the reports from the night – more... shift manager to the hiring supervisor could have been more efficient.
I had a great group of co-workers with which to work with on second shift. They were always supportive and helpful if a problem arose or someone needed help with a patient,
I would say that the hardest part of my job while working at Skyridge Medical Center was having to lift patients, sometimes by myself without assistance. This was the main reason that I had so quit my position at PCT.
While working at Skyridge Medical Center I was in the position of working with people who were sick and in need of care. I value myself as being a nurturer, and I love taking care of other people who are in need. – less
fast paced with good co-workers
ER RN (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNJanuary 16, 2013
fast paced place to work with friendly (for the most part) co workers
busy
ER RN (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: co workers
Cons: no breaks
Great co-workers but very busy workplace with minimal if any break time
well it was good while it lasted
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNSeptember 23, 2012
I made decent money and had reason to believe that I had job security but when we had a change in management everything that I thought I had .....changed. The policies changed and work responsiblity changed to doing more than what was already required. Nothing improved and training was always a problem because no one was every properly trained to do – more... their jobs. – less
Patient friendly environment and great hospital
Environmental Services Team Leader/Area Cleaner (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNAugust 6, 2012
Pros: advancements available
Cons: advancements not always possible
Great environment, great place to be employed,friendly staff, helpful, thoughtful individuals.