SkyRidge Medical Center Employee Reviews

Emergency Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, COOctober 19, 2017
great chance to learn customer service and how to grow in the medical industry. Hardest part is working with people whom you do not get along with and if its a slow day or if you are lucky you might get a 30 min lunch break. High standards and fantastic learning opportunities.
Wonderful people
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COOctober 12, 2017
This company does a decent job making sure the employees are taken care of. The building is set up well to allow for quick travel to each department. My coworkers were friendly and supportive.
Not good
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNSeptember 30, 2017
My time here was not well spent. It was overall good life experience but the management was horrible to their employees. No one should have to endure such treatment.
Love this place fun to work at!
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Lonetree, COJuly 29, 2017
The people here are genuine people good to work around! The staff here are great to work with and management in each departmert seem to alright to. Ive been here for six years and i kinda know everyone here.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Can be very stressful but also rewarding
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJuly 14, 2017
As with any nursing job, you find shifts mixed with calm and stress. I was fortunate enough to work with a great team on the night shift, everyone willing to help each other as much as they could. Another typical problem in hospital nursing is that you have too many patients and not enough staff, so by the time you add a 6th or possibly the 7th patient then your shift can go from easy breezy to a grade 5 tornado. Management tries to be understanding, but they are limited in what they can do to provide staff. It's really just a typical nursing job on a hospital floor and it has the same good & bad points as any other hospital floor job.
Nice facility
Registered Nurse Traveler (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COMay 8, 2017
Normal doable pace. Scheduling not super flexible. Some weekends. Some nights. Pay was OK. PTO was reasonable. Staff was nice and easy to work with and management always available and accessible.
Loved my co-workers and surgeons. Very family like atmosphere amoung most co-workers
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 11, 2017
Typical work day, in three years never had but 2- 15 breaks offered. No communication from management if you were not getting lunch break or were needed to stay late! The place is very understaffed. There were communication issues between managers which in turn made things difficult on the employees. When I first hired on there the moral was good, but has steadily declined to a miserable low. Again, the co-workers were amazing. I stayed there 3+ years because the people were genuinely helpful and overall nice. You've got your couple anywhere you work in an OR setting that are drama queens. I've made many friends that have become life long friendships.
But as far as working there again, I won't if I can prevent it. CHS aka Tennova is not the most ideal company to work for. Raises are pennies, benefits are few, continuing education is not priority to administration. Tuition reimbursement is not a benefit when having to pay back in time worked immediately following graduation. Recruitment and retention are lacking considerably at Tennova of Cleveland.
Great place to work for.
Receiving Clerk and Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 7, 2017
Love working in the south. Slow pace. Different from working in the north . Only had to walk about a mile to work loves it. It is a great place to advance your job career.
Pros
Love the people that i worked with.
Cons
Insurance was bad.
Volumteered
Volunteering in Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNDecember 28, 2016
I enjoyed my volunteer work at SkyRidge Medical Center. The only down side to it was I didn't make any money. All the people I worked with in the accounting department were supper nice.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No pay for my work
educational and fun work place
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNNovember 30, 2016
Most days where very hectic, but that is what I loved most about my job is the craziness it kept me motivated and always challenged. I learned a lot about food allergies and nutritional facts behind all food that is served to patients. I loved my job the most because I got to spend one on one time with my patients and bring laughter, joy, comfort to them as much as I possibly could. The hardest part about my job was never being staffed enough and having to work 160 plus hours ever two weeks, don't get me wrong I loved making the money but I would have loved to have more people work for such a amazing company and give the love to patients that they deserve.
Pros
meeting new patients
Cons
no holiday pay
Good learning enviorment
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COAugust 18, 2015
A typical day at work envolved registering patients, collecting copays, doing doctors orders and getting signatures from patients.
Pros
Sometimes we got free food, pay was good, bonus
Cons
long hours, maagment
GREAT place and employees to work with
Unit Clerk/Patient Care Tech (Former Employee) –  CLEVELAND, TNJune 18, 2015
I loved working here! I learned a lot about myself and the medical field working here. The doctors, and staff are very willing and patient to help in anyway they can to teach what you are willing to learn. This is the reason I want to further my career in the medical field and become an rn one day
Pros
Worked with my schedule due to having a child
Cons
my least favorite career experience
Charge nurse medical- surg (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 31, 2015
Most enjoyable part was the care of patients. This is the best part of nursing. Training is chaos for new EMR system. Looking foward for new challenge to use experience I have received through the years.
Pros
schedule
Cons
many
Great place to work in security
o Senior Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland TNMarch 14, 2015
Great place to work all 5 stars except advancement in security their is on boss and that's it everyone else is even. I loved the job wish I didn't have to leave.
Srmc
IT Clinical and Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNOctober 30, 2014
l enjoyed working for this company. The job was challenging due to lack of communication between managers and employees.
we all worked hard
ER Registrar (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNAugust 21, 2014
I worked with alot of hard working people with minimum pay and little appreciation.
Enough said
Pros
insurance wasnt too bad
Cons
rather not say
HealthONE makes the nurses feel like family
RN,BSN. Patient education, perform EKG's, labdraws (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 20, 2014
I am Pround to be part of the Denver region’s number one Neuroscience and Spine Program and Orthopedic Center of Excellence.
My training allows me to create a well educated patient surrounded with care givers who promote a culture of safety.
Our management team is committed to the hospital quality, well educated and caring staff, and meeting the needs of the patients as individuals.
My co-workers and I strive to achieve superior quality in nursing care.
I look forward to coming to work everyday both as a service to the customers I assist and feeling satisfaction of a job well done!
Beautiful facility and amazing workers
CNA/Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COAugust 1, 2014
The company is great, the facility is nice and clean and the workers have been the best!
Excellent place to work! Get what you give.
PRN (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJuly 1, 2014
I worked at Skyridge as an entry level surgical technician. As with any working environment there are good people and not so good. Healthcare tends to be cliquey. One must exercise caution as to whom you can associate with and trust. Overall I was impressed with the level of professionalism and family atmosphere. The Surgery management has changed since I left and I look forward to working with the new group in the future.
Pros
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional people.
Cons
cliques in some groups. On call duty too strenuous.
Chaplain
Volunteer Chaplian (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, COMay 30, 2014
It give me a graet peace of mind to know that I gave my best to contribute to the overall well being to the patients,staff and hospital.