SkyRidge Medical Center Employee Reviews

educational and fun work place
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNNovember 30, 2016
Most days where very hectic, but that is what I loved most about my job is the craziness it kept me motivated and always challenged. I learned a lot about food allergies and nutritional facts behind all food that is served to patients. I loved my job the most because I got to spend one on one time with my patients and bring laughter, joy, comfort to them as much as I possibly could. The hardest part about my job was never being staffed enough and having to work 160 plus hours ever two weeks, don't get me wrong I loved making the money but I would have loved to have more people work for such a amazing company and give the love to patients that they deserve.
Pros
meeting new patients
Cons
no holiday pay
GREAT place and employees to work with
Unit Clerk/Patient Care Tech (Former Employee) –  CLEVELAND, TNJune 18, 2015
I loved working here! I learned a lot about myself and the medical field working here. The doctors, and staff are very willing and patient to help in anyway they can to teach what you are willing to learn. This is the reason I want to further my career in the medical field and become an rn one day
Pros
WORKED WITH MY SCHEDULE DUE TO HAVING A CHILD
Cons
NONE
my least favorite career experience
Charge nurse medical- surg (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 31, 2015
Most enjoyable part was the care of patients. This is the best part of nursing. Training is chaos for new EMR system. Looking foward for new challenge to use experience I have received through the years.
Pros
schedule
Cons
many
Great place to work in security
o Senior Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland TNMarch 14, 2015
Great place to work all 5 stars except advancement in security their is on boss and that's it everyone else is even. I loved the job wish I didn't have to leave.
Srmc
IT Clinical and Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNOctober 30, 2014
l enjoyed working for this company. The job was challenging due to lack of communication between managers and employees.
we all worked hard
ER Registrar (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNAugust 21, 2014
I worked with alot of hard working people with minimum pay and little appreciation.
Enough said
Pros
insurance wasnt too bad
Cons
rather not say
HealthONE makes the nurses feel like family
RN,BSN. Patient education, perform EKG's, labdraws (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 20, 2014
I am Pround to be part of the Denver region’s number one Neuroscience and Spine Program and Orthopedic Center of Excellence.
My training allows me to create a well educated patient surrounded with care givers who promote a culture of safety.
Our management team is committed to the hospital quality, well educated and caring staff, and meeting the needs of the patients as individuals.
My co-workers and I strive to achieve superior quality in nursing care.
I look forward to coming to work everyday both as a service to the customers I assist and feeling satisfaction of a job well done!
Beautiful facility and amazing workers
CNA/Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COAugust 1, 2014
The company is great, the facility is nice and clean and the workers have been the best!
Excellent place to work! Get what you give.
PRN (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJuly 1, 2014
I worked at Skyridge as an entry level surgical technician. As with any working environment there are good people and not so good. Healthcare tends to be cliquey. One must exercise caution as to whom you can associate with and trust. Overall I was impressed with the level of professionalism and family atmosphere. The Surgery management has changed since I left and I look forward to working with the new group in the future.
Pros
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional people.
Cons
cliques in some groups. On call duty too strenuous.
Chaplain
Volunteer Chaplian (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, COMay 30, 2014
It give me a graet peace of mind to know that I gave my best to contribute to the overall well being to the patients,staff and hospital.
Very pleasant, disiplined, down to earth place to work.
Student Externship (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 7, 2014
my experience at Skyridge was very helpful. The scrub techs and central sterile techs taught me so much. I really looked forward to waking up every morning and going to Skyridge. they really made me feel welcome and i really hope to make a career there.
Took care of the families and patients in Bradley County
Assistant Plant Operations Director/Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 4, 2014
Took care of the families and patients in Bradley County. Worked well within the community leadership.
Prefer not to answer
Cardiac Telemetry Monitor Tech (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 2, 2014
12 hrs sitting in front of telemetry monitors
I learned a lot about cardiac rhythms
Management is non-existent at night
Good coworkers
Sitting for 12hrs
Being able to interact with nursing staff
Pros
Cons
No access to food without leaving the premises
Could be a great place to work
Pt Care Tech (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNNovember 10, 2013
This could be a great place to work. The employees are dedicated but management is poor. Management was more like a dictatorship & ineffective. Nurse/patient ratio expected by management is unsafe for patient care. The building changes are nice but nurse burnout is prevalent.
Pros
Nice facilities
Cons
Nurse/patient ratio, dictatorial management
Charge Nurse
Acute Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee) –  ClevelandOctober 8, 2013
The day can be tough. It takes leadership and dedication. The job itself is average compare to other jobs. Good place to work overall, many chances to move up if that is a mission. Great place to learn. It is longer like this, but I the time I was one of two acute RNs.
Fast paced but learned a lot
RN emergency department (Former Employee) –  cleveland, TNAugust 9, 2013
We saw about 200 patients per day in the Emergency Department. Very fast paced, lots of emergencies due to being beside interstate 75.
Excellent !!!
EKG Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNAugust 3, 2013
the most amazing experience I ever had in my life !!! thank you Sky Ridge Medical Center !!!
The benefits are top notch;however lacking in work//life balance
ER Patient Access (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJuly 2, 2013
SRMC offers ins, 401K, bonus program, descent pay, and good vacation time. Some hiring is questionable. Turn around is always on-going. Unqualified hires is usual due to the turn around.
Benefits
Cons
Turn around and time off
Attended paitents needs
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJune 20, 2013
I attended to the needs of the paitents under the help and supervision of the nurses.
I learned that I love working with patients and I felt that I showed care and consideration to both the patient and their families in their times of need.
In my opinion the management was sufficient, although there were times that I felt the reports from the night shift manager to the hiring supervisor could have been more efficient.
I had a great group of co-workers with which to work with on second shift. They were always supportive and helpful if a problem arose or someone needed help with a patient,
I would say that the hardest part of my job while working at Skyridge Medical Center was having to lift patients, sometimes by myself without assistance. This was the main reason that I had so quit my position at PCT.
While working at Skyridge Medical Center I was in the position of working with people who were sick and in need of care. I value myself as being a nurturer, and I love taking care of other people who are in need.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
Heavy lifting.
fast paced with good co-workers
ER RN (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 16, 2013
fast paced place to work with friendly (for the most part) co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SkyRidge Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9