Integral member of the sales team whose primary duty is to performs a variety of activities to support the Slate Rock Safety Sales department. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information and follow up for all customers. This position helps drive the company’s sales revenue by delivering internal and external customer satisfaction through accurate, on-time, and complete support.
- Provide outstanding customer service to inbound calls
- Research and respond to written requests received through company website
- Communicate via telephone and e-mail with prospective businesses and individuals seeking the name and contact information of the key decision maker(s) for the purchase of our products
- Communicate basic information about our company and its products and services to prospective customers
- Assign the qualified opportunities to sales reps with applicable information captured during the qualifying call.
- Complete forms and documents necessary to register our company as a vendor with prospective customers
- Manage the return and exchange process
- Set up newly obtained corporate clothing accounts
- Update existing corporate clothing program catalogs
- Assist in generating weekly CRM reports as requested by sales manager
- Maintain ongoing spreadsheet of all non-stock items, long lead time items, and discontinued items.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Sales Manager
- Pleasant, friendly and confident personal style
- Displays emotional maturity when handling negativity, rejection or prospects’ complaints; empathetic to prospects’ needs and concerns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Team player, goal oriented
- Organized with solid grasp of time management
- Ability to learn and retain basic product, service and company knowledge
- Previous telemarketing or receptionist experience a plus
Education and Training
- 2+ year college degree. Business and/or Marketing classes preferred
- 1+ year of business experience
- Must be computer and internet savvy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
How to Apply
- Read this job description thoroughly. In your cover letter, please provide specific examples demonstrating how you meet the position requirements.
- Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
Slate Rock Safety is an ecommerce retailer and wholesaler of work and safety apparel.
It’s not just a piece of clothing at Slate...