Slate

Slate Employer Reviews

cool
Cashier (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 13, 2013
Pros: helping the customer
Cons: when the machines was down
my job consisted of me cleaning the store making movies and cds also being the cashier. i learned the value of the customer. my co workers was very helpful and when one needed help with a task we helped them. the hardest part is when the machines broke down. the most enjoyable part was seeing the customer leave with a smile on their face.
OK for student newspaper
News Editor (Former Employee), Shippensburg, Pa.October 17, 2013
Cons: lacks organization
After being thrown into my new role unbeknownst to me, I quickly learned how important organization is at a newspaper. The Slate didn't seem to have much of it. Run by students, we still put out a paper every week.
Workforce readiness
Healthcare Trainee (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 21, 2013
Great Place to find employment an get any type of training you need
Productive work places
Crew Member (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 18, 2013
Pros: free lunches and etc.
Cons: weather
I think Slate had one of the best work setting i ever had. The management was wonderful. My Co-Workers was easygoing so it was easy to work together. But one of the hardest parts of the job was working in 90+ degrees. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my hard work pay off.
Positive,Dependable,work place
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 29, 2013
Taught me how to keep logs of all the work that was done for the month. Helped build my communication skills.And it also showed me that supporting students in developing there skills and goals in life is real effectively.
Transporter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 9, 2013
my work review was great. i learn a lot of new things working with slate. Its a company anyone would love to be at such as work or just visiting.I would like to say its something that train teens to be ready for work sites when they are ready in life. That what i think of SLATE.
Productive, Friendly work enviornemnt
Rexal Centre (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 9, 2013
Pros: free buffet and 50% off purchase
Cons: saturday night games really late in the ight
Working for slate is wonderful, work the oiler games and it is so much fun the co-workers are friendly, and the place is upbeat, you learn a lot from handing cash, to making pop corn an how things run behind the concession stand.
a place to learn
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Cape Town, WCNovember 5, 2013
Pros: free cloths
Cons: stock take
slate is the best place for anyone to start and to learn. we learned new things about business and people everyday. boss is the best and takes care of her own.