Sleep Experts Employee Reviews

This was a great job opportunity.
Delivery Driver Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carrollton TXDecember 15, 2014
Pros of the job was good money, great co-workers and the benefits were exellent.

Cons were the upper management team didnt understand the work that we did so they would apply rules that would no way work with the service we provided. Other things is that you didnt have much off time, there would be peek seasons where you would work months at a time with no off days. The worse part of the job was how they sold the company and told us 90 days before we were without employment.
Culture Shock
Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort worthFebruary 7, 2013
Work day 10-9 no lunch or break away from store. Management is fine as long as you do what they want or don't have any independent thought that can be deemed as an excuse. The coaching is sell more beds or going over the greeting a thousand times. The hardest part of the job is putting up with a non caring management staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is not ever having to go back.
Pros
pay
Cons
horrible management, long hours, and fake culture
Staying awake in a mattress store!
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXNovember 7, 2012
Typically, I arrive at work around 9:30 AM to a beautiful, comfortable store LOADED with great product ... and I wait for someone to come in. I might see 8 people a week. Ironically, it is a bedding store! I've discovered that I need more involvement in the process to better control my destiny. The quiet environment I thought I desired, to do more in a relaxed atmosphere, is choking me.It only takes two people to cover the store. Team members are together only on Saturday and Sunday. Management is mostly paper in scope; inventory, transfers, cycle counts. The hardest part of the job is the isolation and not being able to use those skill sets that afforded me to be attractive enough to land the job. I still love the dynamics of the job (sales and sales process), my customers, discovering their needs, providing solutions and exceeding thier expectations. And a day is finished and I head home at 9:00 PM.
Pros
great company with a solid business model staffed with supportive people.
Cons
not enough to do.
Work place
Delivery driver/ helper (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 25, 2013
I enjoyed working for the companies that I've worked for and i enjoyed working with people and meeting new faces. management was excellent they always gave me feed back about how I was coming along on the job. M co-workers were very helpful was always ther when I needed them, great team players and very fun to work with. The hardest part was trying to adapt to diffrent task but as the day goes by it became very easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and always keeping the customers happy and working with my co'workers.
Awesome Job
Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 10, 2014
A typical day hard work consistently working am to pm rain, sleet, or snow and enjoy meeting new customers.
What I've learned how to work in a diverse environment.
Management is outstanding never had a job that all of the supervisors treated you with respect and cared to see you move up with the company.
The hardest part is the heaviest product up stairs and tight places.
Most enjoyable is being at work with my co workers we all treat each other like brothers
Pros
Very Good Work environment
Love this job
Sales (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 3, 2013
Love working here. It's not for everyone though. Be prepared to work alone a lot, and bring your lunch with you. Typical work day is 9:45 to 8. The hardest part of the job is filling the time. But if you can get past the downtime (bring a book/watch a movie/pay bills/internet helps)... the money is good and the Austin staff is awesome. The training is amazing. Generally speaking, no one ever gets in trouble for metrics, though you will get coached rather than reprimanded. Laid back atmosphere. Good about giving you any scheduling requests that they can accommodate, but not always able to accommodate (though that's not uncommon in companies this size). Overall, I love the company.
Warehouse worker/ Delivery (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 19, 2012
employees didnt have a set time when shift ended. but also accumulated alot of overtime so it was that bad. the hours interferred with employees that had a family
Pros
overtime
Leadership
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 4, 2013
The immediate Management id ok but the higher up from regional sales manager to Coo are horibble the owner has a Great philosophy on how he wants his company run bu the people he has place dont run the comoany acording to his thinking. Which sucks cause the owner is amazing but leadership below him is lacking.
Best job I've had
Manager and sales associate (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 23, 2014
This was honestly the best company I've ever worked for. Management was great. Alway happy, always there to help you and very understanding of any family/personal time you may need. I loved this job.
Wonderful Experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 28, 2014
The CEO was very understanding and patient to explain exactly how he wanted the new look of his operating system to be. Learned a lot about inventory management.
Its a job
Director of Purchasing and Inventory (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 17, 2012
This is a place where you can go, do your work, and get paid for it. It is a job!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sleep Experts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9