We are seeking an executive level administrative assistant with a minimum of 10 years experience. Must be detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask and work independently, and have excellent communication skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Transcription of letters and reports.
- The ability to research and find answers with limited information.
- Organize materials for depositions and mediations.
- Provide communication and support to the President of the company.
- Book travel arrangements: air, car, and hotel. This requires flexibility and constant change.
- Schedule appointments; manage the daily calendar and reminders.
- Provide support to staff, as needed.
The ideal candidate for the position will possess the following:
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to adhere to last minute requests based on ever-changing needs in the business environment.
- Must be accurate and detailed with strong organizational, computer and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good judgment and common sense skills with minimum assistance from management.
- Must be able to work with deadlines.
- Flexibility to constant change is necessary.
- Expert command of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint
First consideration will be given to applicants who possess the following:
- Stable employment history
- Engineering and/or Legal experience
- Small office experience
- Vacation & holidays
- Insurance, 401(k) and bonuses