SlingShot Connections Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Prompt Job Find
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 24, 2016
I have only positive things to say about this company. The company culture is welcoming, friendly, proactive and fair.
I was offered great opportunities within days. The recruiters show interest on finding a position that best fits one's skills and experience.
I would definitely recommend them!
Pros
Prompt Job Find, Friendly Recruiters, Great Job Opportunities
Doesn't know if they are coming or going!
Applicant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 17, 2016
I had an appointment recently that was confirmed for time and date.

I was assured that everything was in order and all I had to do was to show up, resume in hand.

I went to the interview at their offices, arrived 10 minutes early and was told that the VP who would be interviewing was delayed; she was shopping for food at Safeway.

The recruiter who I spoke to initially on the phone called and said she forgot to put it on her calendar and that her VP would take the interview for me. The VP blew into the office, was totally unprepared and didn't know how to conduct it properly. I used to be a recruiter at a small high tech company and interviewed hundreds of applicants plus took coursework in business college on how to interview plus how to ask choice not Yes/No questions.

About a week later I emailed and texted my point of contact, the VP of the company, for a status update. The only thing I heard was silence.

When I first walked into their offices, it was like a boiler room operation and working underground, no open windows, all shades were closed and about six people were making and taking phone calls.

I can see why Manpower doesn't like them. Two employees are former Manpower people and Manpower took them to court for stealing employees, documents and trade secrets. I found this out by doing a search prior to my interview.

Save your time, save your efforts, save your gas, save your resumes..stay as far away from them as possible!
Pros
Cons
Very disorganized and doesn't keep interview appointments
Great Company
Room Inspector (Former Employee) –  Stanford, CAApril 22, 2016
Great job with a great company and coworkers. Enjoyed the work environment and the freedom to work without direct supervision, being trusted to do my job correctly and efficiently.
love working here but i am currently only a temporary i need something stable
Accountant inputting (Current Employee) –  Pebble Beach CaMarch 7, 2014
I learned a little of AR, and AP, very organized company, I input all receipts in the computer by names of company, filed all receipts by date and location, scanned all receipts. I really enjoyed working here because of the atmosphere every one is very helpful and friendly and i learned new things and they didn't hesitate in training me with all i needed to know.
Good for temp work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAMay 21, 2013
Only worked for them a few weeks learned alot at the place i was lot of heavy laboring but all worth it at the end of the day

SlingShot Connections Reviews by Location