Houston's premier wholesale artisan bread company seeks enthusiastic and friendly customer service representative who is passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our food service customers come in all shapes and sizes (restaurants, hotels, catering companies, bars, stadiums, etc.). You will bring your entrepreneurial drive to develop the customer relationship through active listening, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Respond promptly to incoming customer communications with a can-do attitude.
- Use software to quickly locate customer profile and order history.
- Enter customer sales orders and changes with accuracy and speed.
- Pro-active communication with customer in event of unexpected product or service problems.
- Welcome both positive and negative customer feedback.
- Update customer records with timely and accurate information.
- Create new customer file by recording account information, profile and customer preferences.
- Develop high level of product knowledge and bakery operations to assist customer in product and service selections.
- Resolve customer’s product or service issues by actively listening to clarify the problem, determine the best possible options for resolving the issue, expedite the customer’s preferred solution, and follow up to ensure customer’s needs have been met.
- Contribute to the customer’s growth and success by recommending new products or services to customer based on customer profile, preferences and order history.
- Prepare accurate and on-time bakery production reports based on sales orders and changes, using bakery production software.
- Develop or recommend new products or services that contribute to an exceptional customer experience, based on information and preferences the customer has provided you.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent phone and people skills; above average keyboard skills
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new software quickly to aggregate sales orders and produce accurate and timely bakery production reports
- Positive can-do attitude and detail-oriented a must
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus, but this is NOT required
- Although this is an office position, previous food service experience can be helpful but not required.
Experience & Education:
Minimum 2 years customer support related experience + High School diploma or GED.
Indeed - 2 years ago