SMA

SMA Employee Reviews

Organized and well communicating company
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 12, 2015
Cons: short breaks would not get full break, want you to start work before break ends, supervisors and managers are not good with communicating.
Come into work, clock into work 5 minutes early everyday than go stretch for about 5 minutes, wait for supervisor to inform us on what needs to be done by the end of the day and what we need to do better to accomplish our goal for the day. Sometimes it would be a little hard to reach those goals due to the fact that there were new employees coming everyday, so them not being trained would set us back a little, but after a little communication we would get back on track. Sometimes management was a little off track and not well organized and they would not inform us that we would have to stay for overtime untill 30 minutes before our shift was up but i never minded to stay either. Co-Workers were great people to work with, when one did not know what to do they would help you and help untill you understand how to do it. The hardest part of the job would be to get back on track when we would recieve the wrong order or shipments were not sent out the day before it would make us fall behind and we would have to stay later to complete our orders. The best part of the job were the nice people you worked with everyday, they would make the day go by fast, they were really helpful, the vibe in the enviorment felt good it made it a nie place to be.
Productive and fun at the workplace
Summer Maintenance Attendant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: the fresh air
Cons: short breaks
Well a typical day at work was like any other day. I would learn about different plants and how they grow. Me working at my job was fun my co-workers was like family more than employees.
customized cars for stars
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: i had helped put many custom cars in magazines
great place to work, till the economy dropped out and gm laid off 35000 people and we closed
Growing Company
Software Developer (Former Employee), Kingwood, TXJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: small company with growth potential
Cons: lack of performance reviews
Relaxed working environment in Kingwood, TX
Agile workflow
Review
Solar Technician (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoAugust 9, 2012
Pros: free lunch some day.
Cons: good company to work for and a fun place to grown with.
I work at SMA as a High voltage test. SMA is a great place to work for. I had learn many thing there that will better me for which even jobs that I'll work for in the feature. I really enjoy working there. I was only working as a term to haired and I got lay off. Most of all I like working as a caregiver or a patient care more. I like to help my patient to be better in their life and help them with whatever that they need help with. Patient is always my first priority job and safety.
Big company to work for.
Medicare Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 8, 2012
People were helpful there. Management was helpful. This company was taken over by The OATH.
Accounting rep
Patient Concierge (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 10, 2012
I am professional, organized, and hard working. As the CEO and owner of SMA. I was allowed the time and skills that I obtained in the work force to create an avenue for another job in the industry.