American Family Insurance is looking for an Agency Sales Producer for a growing location.
If you are looking for a sales role with base pay plus commission and growth potential, this is a perfect opportunity. In this role you will sell insurance products to new clients, service existing clients, maintain customer records, assist policyholders and develop future business opportunities. This is a great opportunity to learn from and work alongside a successful entrepreneur while building your sales career.
Sales and Marketing (80%)
- Sell Home and Auto insurance through existing networks, social media, internet leads, and referrals
- Understand products, procedures and best practices for promoting policy growth and retention
- Discuss insurance product offerings to determine current and potential customers
- Achieve individual production goals as established by agent
Customer Relations (20%)
- Hold regular Personal Insurance Reviews with existing clients
- Answer phones and assist clients with their insurance questions and needs
- Advise customer of claims and billing policies and procedures as needed
What is necessary to be successful in this role?
- Must already have or be willing to obtain Property and Casualty license within first 30 days of employment (cost reimbursed by agency)
- Outstanding customer service, sales and communication skills
- Proficient on a computer with windows based software
- Excellent organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- High School Diploma
Preferred (not required)
- Prior insurance experience
- Prior commission based sales experience
- Prior experience in a small office environment
Hours Compensation and Rewards
- Full time flexible schedule
- Base pay plus commission and bonuses
- Tremendous growth potential
- Paid time off
- Paid training on all American Family products and services
Why American Family?
American Family independent agents serve as local, expert and trusted advisors to their customers. They get to know you like family. That is why so many people choose American Family over other insurance companies to protect their dreams. The same commitment to customers is extended to our workforce. We have a track record of awards for diversity, growth opportunity and employer of choice. We are a family, and we all succeed together.