Case Manager – Life Insurance
Looking for a great opportunity in the financial services industry? If you enjoy managing the underwriting process of life insurance cases while providing industry leading service and support, then this is the job for you.
SBIA is a growing company that supports the financial advisors of a Fortune 20 company and we are looking for several innovative, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to handle inbound calls regarding Life Insurance. Opportunities for career advancement into an Internal Wholesaler position may be available for the right person.
A Case Manager is needed to manage the underwriting process of Disability, Long Term Care and Life Insurance cases for our key clients. Specific responsibilities include: Act as the liaison between the client and the Insurance carrier; Provide customer service including answering client’s questions and resolving issues; Provide insurance fundamental process training to our key client; and Negotiate directly with the underwriters at carriers to obtain the best offer and policy on behalf of the client.
- 3+ years of case management experience in supporting Insurance sales.
- Underwriting experience or brokerage experience
- Expertise and experience in dealing with key clients for both traditional and advanced life insurance sales.
- Proven ability to communicate and create teamwork with key client. Also, a proven team player with fellow professionals and staff.
- Professional and persuasive interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, multi task, proactively follow-up and meet deadlines.
- Proficient PC skills.
SBIA a wholly owned subsidiary of Carroll Enterprises, Inc. established in 1968, has met the specialized needs of insurance buyers and major corporations in the business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets. Carroll Enterprises, Inc. is an entrepreneurial, technology intensive, marketing distribution and services company, serving the retail, wholesale and institutional marketplaces in the insurance and financial services industries.
We offer a friendly environment and competitive salary, as well as the following benefits: Paid Time Off Accrual, Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Matching 401(k), Pre-tax Medical & Dependent Care Reimbursement.
If your skills and experience match our requirements, please apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Ref. #13-43.