Small Business Insurance Agency Employee Reviews

Great team of people
Advance Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 29, 2016
I worked at SBIA for about 2 years and left. I came back about a year later and I am happy I did. I will agree that at one time this place was not the best place to work. The company has made HUGE changes for the better. They have gotten rid of some management and have brought in some great new ones and have improved many other items for the better. It nice to see that many people who had left are now coming back now since the changes have been made. The people you work with are amazing, its fun to come to work. There is a lot of laughing and great team work with. I see many negative remarks out there and I can tell by them that they are some of the people that were let go because their negativity was bringing down moral. Its crazy how a couple of bad apples can wreck things.

We have a very fun group of people that work here and we enjoy working with each other!!!
Pros
Fun people, stability, great benefits
Small Business Insurance Agency --Plymouth, MN
Case manager (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 11, 2015
If you are looking at being a internal wholesaler be prepared to not make any money. The incentive plan changes frequently and you have no input. It is a revolving door and people barely last a year in any position. Managers are dictators and don't care anything about employees. The best part of the job is working with the financial advisors. The case load for case managers is ridiculous it is over 200 cases per person. We are under staff but the company won't hire case managers. People are nice but overworked.
Great Entry level, limited advancement
Insurance Industry (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAOctober 26, 2012
Professional and friendly environment for individuals looking to get started in the insurance industry. The room for advancement is minimal however I can honestly say that I like going to work daily.
Pros
licensure sponsorship, experience
Cons
advancement opportunities, incentive structure
Excellent agency to work for
Commercial Property and Casualty Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 24, 2013
Nice co workers, nice bosses. Willing to allow you to work from home when needed. Time off was great, pay was great

Small Business Insurance Agency Reviews by Location