Small World Labs

Small World Labs Employee Reviews

Rewarding Place to Work
Product Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great product, open environment, management, client base
Cons: commute on 360 can be terrible
Every day at Small World Labs matters, every project matters. I enjoy working here because what I do has so much impact on my colleagues, our clients and most importantly, our end users.

As a Product Manager at Small World Labs I engage with everybody at the company. It is a very open environment which is great for collaboration and yields results that are beneficial to all of us.

Management understands where the company needs to be and is focused on getting it there and beyond. We all work towards these goals and agree that they are the best for the company, clients and users.

The people we work with (our clients) are good organizations with awesome people as well. We have great working relationships with them and they are willing to recommend us for our product and what we represent as a company.

I have learned a lot while working here, and look forward to continue learning and growing professionally with the company.
Pretty nice place to work
Director of Sales, M (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 11, 2012
Pros: open door policy with management.
Cons: never felt like job security was there.
Senior Management is open and listens to its employees. Down side is it is a start up and job security is subject to volatility in the market place.