*Employment Type*: Full Time
We are a software consulting company providing services to large companies through our consultants. We are looking for someone who can help manage the various invoices, time sheets and emails for these consultants. Must be motivated to complete tasks on time and have good communication skills. Should be adaptable to learn any new technologies or products that are introduced. Guidance will be provided assuming familiarity with the points below
- Data entry (noting down number of hours worked, invoicing correctly, updating accounts)
- Communicating via email (responding to user requests)
- Communicating via phone (any client needs e.g. forms, documents)
- Responding promptly to clients (ensuring clients are well treated)
- Re-organizing/editing documents as specified.
- Must have a decent level of knowledge using Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Must have at least 1 + prior work experiences.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software or basics of accounting.
- Administrative work experience of contracts and approving online banking payrolls.
- Knowledge of trending technologies/products (Google Drive, Windows 7/8, Web Conferencing)
- General knowledge in IT areas
We are currently offering $8.00 - $11.00 an hour depending on experience.
(Motivated students are welcome depending on experience)
(Please do not send repeat resumes, and do not call regarding the position, we will get in touch with you)