Smart Resources

Smart Resources Employer Reviews

They are a very modern and smart company that is willing to do whatever is needed to help you out.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistance (Former Employee), 30 N. LaSalle, Suite290, Chicago, ILApril 2, 2014
Smart Resources has been ther for me for a long time. We have had a great four years or so together, but it's time for a change.
Very professional company that delivers
Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeping (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILMarch 3, 2014
Pros: the company, the responsibilities, the location.
Cons: temporary employment.
I am currently employed by Smart Resources which is an employment agency that helps candidates to find temporary, temporary to permanent, and direct hire positions. Not long after I interviewed I was soon set up with an interview with a client and before I knew it I had a job! Although my assignment is temporary, I love the company I work for which is a small CPA firm. I love this position because I am learning new skills that are in high demand and by boss is amazing!
Smart Resources
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 6, 2013
This was an awesome temporary agency. I was new to parenthood and decided that I did not want a full time position. I worked for this company for several years and they always kept me busy.
Temporary Assignment was interesting
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2013
Was given stacks of application to review and input into computer system, once all entered had to assist with relieving front desk or performing other duties assigned by supervisor.
A fair & diverse company located in downtown Chicago who is one of the best temporary employment agencies that I've ever been associated with.
Temporary assignments (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 12, 2013
Pros: gave me an opportunity, very professional
Cons: i only worked with one of their clients, laz parking...
Thumbs up! They kept coming back to me for more assignments...
Temporary staffing organization.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 7, 2012
Pros: competitive pay rate for a temporary agency.
Cons: limited in ability to find permanent work at the time.
I did not have an opportunity to work closely with the staff of the company as I was assigned to work for their clients not the company. My relationship with Smart Resources was with the Temporary Manager, who worked tirelessly to help me find suitable work within my desired timeframes.