Smart Resources Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
A real character builder
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2015
This was one place I did not enjoy working for. It was bad enough that it was a temp agency, however they refused to send me to assignments that fit my skill sets. I would even go as far as to say that I sensed racism at that company. I would not recommend this company to anyone employers and employees alike.
Great and enjoyable place for employment.
Judgment Drafter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 18, 2014
• Imported bankruptcy files into computer database
• Organized judgment packages and affidavits of support documents for the company
• Prepared address labels for the company mailroom
• Copied, printed and completed documentation for assignment
Pros
free lunch
Cons
the pay is not high enough
They are a very modern and smart company that is willing to do whatever is needed to help you out.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  30 N. LaSalle, Suite290, Chicago, ILApril 2, 2014
Smart Resources has been ther for me for a long time. We have had a great four years or so together, but it's time for a change.
Very professional company that delivers
Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeping (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILMarch 3, 2014
I am currently employed by Smart Resources which is an employment agency that helps candidates to find temporary, temporary to permanent, and direct hire positions. Not long after I interviewed I was soon set up with an interview with a client and before I knew it I had a job! Although my assignment is temporary, I love the company I work for which is a small CPA firm. I love this position because I am learning new skills that are in high demand and by boss is amazing!
Pros
the company, the responsibilities, the location.
Cons
temporary employment.
Smart Resources
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 6, 2013
This was an awesome temporary agency. I was new to parenthood and decided that I did not want a full time position. I worked for this company for several years and they always kept me busy.
Temporary Assignment was interesting
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2013
Was given stacks of application to review and input into computer system, once all entered had to assist with relieving front desk or performing other duties assigned by supervisor.
A fair & diverse company located in downtown Chicago who is one of the best temporary employment agencies that I've ever been associated with.
Temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 12, 2013
Thumbs up! They kept coming back to me for more assignments...
Pros
gave me an opportunity, very professional
Cons
i only worked with one of their clients, laz parking...
Temporary staffing organization.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 7, 2012
I did not have an opportunity to work closely with the staff of the company as I was assigned to work for their clients not the company. My relationship with Smart Resources was with the Temporary Manager, who worked tirelessly to help me find suitable work within my desired timeframes.
Pros
competitive pay rate for a temporary agency.
Cons
limited in ability to find permanent work at the time.