Our training class starts Monday, April 8th! We are seeking the best candidates to be apart of our fast-paced, unique customer contact center.
Smart Start® saves lives by Separating Drinking From Driving®. Our ignition interlock products are breath alcohol analyzers that keep drivers from operating vehicles if their breath alcohol level is over a pre-set level. You won’t find a better ignition interlock service company anywhere! Join our team! Prior experience is a must!
For consideration, all interested candidates must complete an online assessment through our website: https://www.smartstartjobs.com/jobDesc.asp?JobID=1
Candidates will answer a high volume of inbound customer service calls from new and current clients, staff and its contractors and franchisees. Multi-tasking is a must. Candidates must keep detailed records of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken using various technologies available with minimum mistakes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide vital support to company’s sales team
- Receive inbound calls
- Input and process orders by telephone or email
- Respond to client verbal inquiries.
- Record Handle large volume of calls while maintaining high level of professionalism.
- Learn quickly; handle pressure, good decision making skills, good analytical ability
- Organize and maintain file system, and files correspondence, forms and all other records.
- Handle questions that focus on all aspects of company products and/or services
- Analyze customer problems & drive call to resolution
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Basic proficiency with Windows operating system
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year call center experience
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
All interested candidates must apply through our website: https://www.smartstartjobs.com/jobDesc.asp?JobID=1