The customer service agent is responsible for retaining existing as well as acquiring new clients by providing superior customer service and product support. This position is a combination of consultative sales, needs fulfillment and troubleshooting assistance in a fast-paced, inbound call center environment. Call center experience preferred.
For consideration, all interested candidates must complete an online assessment through our website: https://www.smartstartjobs.com/JobDesc.asp?JobID=21
- Must be dependable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be driven to meet individual and team performance goals defined by management.
- Qualifications HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior call center experience. Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus.
- Excellent phone, verbal, and interpersonal skills required.
- Must perform all activities in a manner which promotes and preserves customer goodwill while utilizing effective skills in problem solving, influencing and communicating.
- Familiarity with company used computers, common hardware/software, fax/copier, telephone, calculator and other commonly used office equipment.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively by phone with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to multitask. Requires extended sitting, telephone and computer use.
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Exhibit consistent sound judgment
- Must operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Ask effective questions and gather information to determine source of problems and customer needs.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution, and recommend and implement corrective solutions as needed.
- Consistently utilize excellent listening, probing and analytical skills to identify customer technical issues for one-call resolution
- Proven ability to adapt to change.
All interested candidates must apply through our website: https://www.smartstartjobs.com/jobDesc.asp?JobID=21
Indeed - 15 months ago