Join our team at SmartEarly Learning Centers - Clifton Park where we provide the industry’s BEST-IN-CLASS child care and early education.
We are now looking for the best infant, toddler and preschool teachers. Do you who know how to motivate, encourage, and inspire children to LEARN, EVERY DAY?
Our Best-In-Class Teachers must:
- Be caring, loving, motivated professionals who LOVE working with young children.
- Have a clear, detailed understanding and knowledge of the New York State Regulations.
- Have excellent customer service skills and the ability to bond with children and parents.
- Have the ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Have pervious work experience in a care child setting.
- Can visually supervise consistently and account for every child in their care at all times.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Create and implement age-appropriate Learning Experience Plans for the children in their classrooms.
- Maintain a safe, clean (OK spotless), and organized environment.
- Maintain a fun and interactive learning environment that challenges the needs of the children in their care on a daily basis.
- An active CDA certification (Child Development Associates) or AAS or BS in Early Childhood Education is preferred other related fields by New York State will be accepted.
- Previous experience working with young children in a licensed facility.
- CPR/Pediatric First Aid certified (a plus but not mandatory).
Indeed - 11 months ago