SmartProcure enables government agencies to save time and money through unparalleled access and sharing of data, revolutionizing the government procurement process. SmartProcure’s mission is to help procurement professionals (government and businesses) make better decisions, cultivate collaboration, and build a greater sense of community. Our solution is offered in the Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
The Sales Support Assistant is the primary contact to government personnel at the local, state, and federal level to facilitate receiving, evaluating, and categorizing data for processing. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communications skills and be comfortable communicating with people with a variety of technical expertise from expert to novice, have the ability to review data files for processing, and be able to work within the public records/FOIA laws.
- Communicate by email, telephone, fax, and US Postal Mail.
- Perform account management in the company CRM system.
- Evaluate and schedule data files for processing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Must have the ability to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows or Apple OS X operating system and be proficient in software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and the use of web-based email.
- Must have ability to learn and use company system(s).
- Must be able to evaluate data files for usability, data quality and content.
- Must have the ability to learn, understand, and work within the public records laws.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Detail Orientated.
- Manual data entry as needed.
- Work in a multi-task fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands.
- This job is performed in a temperature controlled office environment.
Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States.
If you are interested in this position please provide a cover letter that details your specific qualifications, and why you are interested in joining the SmartProcure team. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.