Smartronix, INC

Smartronix, INC Employee Reviews

Contract Administrative Specialist
Contract Administrative Specialist (Former Employee), HollywoodJune 10, 2014
I assisted in preparing and negotiating Teaming Agreements and Non Discloser Agreements while maintaining and tracking the agreements that supported the mission of information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in NetOps, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software, Health IT, and Mission-Focused Engineering. I was required to have a basic knowledge of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) to review contracts modifications and tracked Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) while preparing Contract Action Notices (CAN).
Great Benefits
Sr. Security Consultant RATB (Former Employee), Chantilly, VANovember 26, 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Employee Owned feeling
Information Assurance Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 10, 2013
Smartronix has been awesome and the privately owned company really gives off the employee centric attititude.
Great company
Senior Manager, Health Data Management Programs (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: family oriented company
Smartronix, Inc is a great company! Family oriented company, steady and unwaivering.
Productive, easy going, fun place to work that placed emphasis on employee training
Network Security Engineer (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJuly 26, 2012
Pros: good people, training
Cons: other contract company
I worked for Smartronix, Inc. for 4 1/2 months. The contract was cut short due to another company on the project not holding up their end of the contract. I enjoyed working with the people in my group, and the company gave all of us on Juniper firewalls, VPN concentrators, and IDS devices prior to starting work on the project. We built, configured, tested, and implemented NetScreen firewalls, VPN concentrators, and IDS devices for US Navy and Marine installations in the western half of the US. The hardest part of the job was the contract was an umbrella contract and the telco/wiring contractor normally did not have everything correct. This meant that I/my team had to fix that before implementing our devices.
Not everyone's company.
Data Quality Specialist I (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 5, 2012
This company may seem great to work for in the beginning....But they do not give their employees "RESPECT".