Smartronix

Smartronix Employer Reviews

Productive Fun Workplace
System Administrator (Current Employee), Eglin AFB, FLDecember 3, 2014
Productive Fun Workplace, great company to work for. Great management, good benefits, and opportunity for growth. Never had any issues and always taken care of. Quick response for any questions or concerns.
Great company to work for
Network Support Technician (Former Employee), Camp PendletonNovember 13, 2014
Pros: very intelligent group of people, cares for the employees
I worked for Smartronix for roughly two years. I can only say good things about the people, the company and how its ran. My compensation was not the best but the responsibility reflected. My contract recently expired with them and due to it being an east coast co. there was really nowhere to place me. I wish the best to the people I had a chance to – more... work with and hope that Smartronix continues to grow in the hopes that we will cross paths again. – less
Great Company
Full-Time-Network Administrator (Former Employee), Hollywood, MDJune 27, 2014
Pros: career growth, interacting with new people, learning new technologies
Cons: nothing
Great benefits, great place to learn and grow. Always for progression.
Reliable and Honest Company
Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, GAJune 25, 2014
Reliable and Honest Company. No complaints! Very supportive of ongoing education and training.
Productive Working Enviornment
Clerk Typist/Project Analyst (Former Employee), MDFebruary 8, 2014
Learned a lot from this company. Provided me with the knowledge I needed to become more successful in my career.
Work place
Information Assurance Officer / Project Manager (Current Employee), Hollywood, MDSeptember 16, 2013
The company is very family oriented. Owners are very personable and know everyone by their first name.
Good Company
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Hollywood, MDJuly 12, 2013
No complaints about the company. I enjoyed working there, but an opportunity for a position to use my graduate degree came my way.
Great compensation but lack of communication
Solution Architect (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 18, 2013
Pros: very autonomous working environment
Cons: lack of communication
Communication is very siloed however if you can work through that Smartronix pays excellent.
A great place to work
Service Desk Lead (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: great working environment, friendly people, excellent benefits
They have offices in different states so I can only speak for the Kansas City Area. I work in the IT department and am really happy to be working for Smartronix!
Smartronix is 5 Star
Information Assurance Analyst/SME (Current Employee), Albany, GAJuly 14, 2012
Pros: health saving account and hr support
Smartronix is a company known for flexibility with employees and fair compensation. The company has great benefits and diversified culture.
Data Support Specialist I (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 4, 2012
Cons: very unproffessional management (locally)
Started with the company in 2008 it was low stress job it was awesome place to work. The job
of data analyst was to correct every error on a record all fixes were counted as a credit.
There was a change in management everything changed it's all about meeting a daily quota of 300 records there so much detail to fix a record. The analyst is not given – more... credit for all error fixed it is counted as one record.
It is very stressful to meet the quota of 300 records fixed daily. It does not allow time to take a break or lunch everybody works and eats through their lunch at their desk. It is a very stressful work place. – less
Very dedicated to government customer
Security Specialist (Current Employee), Quantico, VAMay 1, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Very dedicated to the goverment customer

Goes above and beyond to ensure the client is happy
A typical day at work at Smartronix at the New Orleans Location
Security Vulnerability Assessment Engineer (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 1, 2012
Pros: travel, ability to expand my knowledge, teaching
Cons: new orleans is not a safe place to live
A typical day involved reviewing network scans and creating reports for the Information Assurance Manager. Then train the USMC Network security team. Review and write network security policies for a world wide network.

I learned how to work with agencies that had direct conflicts of interest with Network Security.

The hardest part of the job was the – more... location. New Orleans is not a safe place for a family.

The most enjoyable part of the job was training the USMC members in network security. – less
Decent support
Remote System Administrator (Former Employee), Stuttgart, BWAugust 13, 2014
Normal government contractor,
Standard benefits, quality providers
Decent support from home office