1. Conducts personnel selection, training, scheduling supervision and evaluation activities in compliance with all federal and state laws to develop a high degree of staff efficiency and teamwork.
2. Ensures that guests are served in a courteous, timely manner which results in their satisfaction and in an enhanced public image.
3. Maintains high food quality and attractive food appearance, made according to Smashburger product specifications in order to control food cost as budgeted.
4. Ensures that proper sanitation and cleanliness of the unit is in order to fulfill health requirements, smashburger standards and to enhance the eating atmosphere for guests.
5. Reviews and analyzes financial data weekly and initiates corrective actions to increase sales and profits.
6. Implements and monitors cost and other control techniques in order to ensure the achievement of sales and profit objectives.
7. Maintains records including daily sales and cash analysis, daily volume and product purchase reports and reports to the Director of Operations at specified times to ensure accurate financial accounting.
8. Implements and monitors cash receipts and controls. Ensures that cash shortages are controlled and ensures that cash is deposited in the bank daily.
9. Assists General Manager in all management duties
Location: Houston Tx, Katy TX and Kingwood TX