Smashburger continues growth and providing new opportunities at our corporate headquarters in Denver, CO. We're now hiring a Menu Programming Specialist.
The Menu Programming Specialist will work closely with Marketing Department within the IT Team to execute Aloha POS Menu Downloads (50%), including PLU assignments, database management, and POS workflow process. Prioritize and respond to all assigned POS programming requests in a timely manner. Define and maintain PLU standards in the Restaurants. In addition, make changes to digital menu boards (40%) and simple make website edits (10%).
- Create and execute Menu Project related work plans, identify all necessary resources, and revise plans as appropriate to meet changing
- Work with the IT Support Services Manager to assign appropriate resources as necessary for each Menu Project
- Serve as primary resource for all Aloha and Panasonic POS programming. Utilize additional resources as needed to ensure all POS work is done in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure projects remain on schedule
- Ensure proper reporting and pricing in all POS systems
- Ensure accuracy of polled sales on a rotating basis when corporate office is closed
- Work towards definition of standard databases, and the rollout of those standard databases
- Routinely monitor, track, and correct any anomalies related to Menu Price and Data Integrity
- Develop and deliver progress reports and documentation related to each POS project
- Make edits to digital menu boards by changing prices in Adobe InDesign
- Make edits to web pages using Wordpress
- Keep up to date C1200's marketing content
- Keep up to date Menu Changes for On-line ordering
- Working knowledge of Aloha Point-of-Sale systems required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required
- Adobe InDesign and Wordpress experience a plus (will train if needed)
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under pressure and deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A critical thinker/problem solver.
- Self-motivated individuals with ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication, time management and teamwork skills.
Indeed - 13 months ago