Smashburger is seeking experienced General Managers and Assistant Restaurant Managers in the Bloomington, IL.
TheGeneral Managers and Assistant Manager are responsible for supervising restaurant operations. Their responsibility includes leading and supporting the Smashburger Values....
Excite and Delight the Guest
Perfect Food- Everytime for Every Guest!
Pride In Place- Clean Organized Restaurants!
It Starts with Me-Commit to making it Great for Guests and Team Members!
Do Well Do Good- Support Our Community!
Smashburger GM's Responsibilities:
1.Conducts personnel selection, training, scheduling supervision and evaluation activities in compliance with all federal and state laws to develop a high degree of staff efficiency and teamwork.
2.Ensures that guests are served in a courteous, timely manner which results in their satisfaction and in an enhanced public image.
3.Maintains high food quality and attractive food appearance, made according to smashburger product specifications in order to control food cost as budgeted.
4.Ensures that proper sanitation and cleanliness of the unit is in order to fulfill health requirements, smashburger standards and to enhance the eating atmosphere for guests.
5.Reviews and analyzes financial data weekly and initiates corrective actions to increase sales and profits.
6.Implements and monitors cost and other control techniques in order to ensure the achievement of sales and profit objectives.
7.Orders inventory on a timely basis to ensure an adequate amount, but not overabundance, of raw material.
8.Maintains records including daily sales and cash analysis, daily volume and product purchase reports and reports to the Director of Operations at specified times to ensure accurate financial accounting.
9.Implements and monitors cash receipts and controls. Ensures that cash shortages are controlled and ensures that cash is deposited in the bank daily.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities include:
1. Assists with personnel selection, training, scheduling, and supervising activities in compliance with all federal and state laws and with the standards of smashburger to develop a high degree of staff efficiency and teamwork
2. Ensures that guests are served in a courteous, timely manner which results in their satisfaction and in an enhanced public image
3. Maintains high food quality and attractive food appearance in accordance with smashburger specifications, which results in the achievement of sales and cost control objectives
4. Assists in maintaining proper sanitation and cleanliness of the unit in order to fulfill health requirements and smashburger standards to enhance the dining atmosphere for guests
5. Assists in ordering inventory on a timely basis to ensure an adequate supply, but not overabundance of products
6. Assists in maintaining records including daily sales and cash analysis, daily volume and product purchase reports and other reports as requested
Requirements for General Managers:
2-3 years as a General Manager within restaurant industry
Restaurant opening experience a plus!
Required to have Serv-safe Certification and successful completion of alcohol safety class
Must have sense of urgency, enjoy fast paced environment, and guest service focus.
Proven ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating and leading team members
Understanding of financial profit and loss statements, food cost, inventory, food safty, and sanitation requirements
Proven ability to hire train, develop, and retain high performing team members
Requirements for Assistant Managers:
- 1+ years of restaurant management and/or supervisor experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- This position will requires successful completion of criminal background check
APPLY Online now!