Smashburger

Smashburger Employee Reviews

Great Place to eat with the speed of fast food and the quality of a dine-in restaurant
Crewmember (Former Employee), Radnor, PAJune 24, 2015
Pros: disounted food
Its a great work invironment management still needs work. It will be a great company in a couple years just give it time. The management was not in order completely at the store i was at but most things still ran smooth.
New job site when I started there
Cashier/ waitress (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 22, 2015
Pros: worked good with my school
Cons: no benefits
Was new when I started there, Worked well with teaching us about the restaurant and our job titles and it also worked great around my school schedule
Productive and fun place to work
Cook (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJune 16, 2015
it was an easy job to learn. management was great and the co-workers were easy to get along with. I was always able to meet customer satisfaction.
Fun place to eat
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJune 16, 2015
great food, great customers, clean restaurant, great management, flexible scheduling, great co-workers, good benefits,
Exciting and up lifting environment to work in.
Front of the house employee (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJune 15, 2015
Pros: Great customer service experience.
Cons: Pay was low.
Fast pace. I learned to multitask. Management was not that great. Hardest part would be remembering everything about the job.
Very comfortable relaxing family environment with great food and 5 star restaurant quality service
Cook/Cashier/Dishwasher/Server (Former Employee), ChicagoJune 9, 2015
Pros: Kids eat free on Tuesday
Cons: N/a
I love working and eating at Smash Burger. Great food great service at a reasonable price. Great team to work with everyone working hard and together to get the job done right. We really take the time to get to know our customers new and regulars. Not every experience is the same but it's alway good.
Fun place
Laborer/Cook (Former Employee), Glassboro, NJJune 4, 2015
Really busy store all the time. Worked a lot while in school. I always was available for work and came in even on my off days when needed. Very easy and quick for me to learn.
Typical Fast Food Restaurant
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Clifton, COJune 1, 2015
Typical Fast Food Kitchen Duties
Awesome and fun people to work with
Line Cook (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJMay 28, 2015
Pros: discounted meals, fun atmosphere, fast pace, cool people
Cons: understaffing, dinner rushes, late closes, mediocre pay and no tips
I really enjoyed working with the crew and shift leaders at smashburger they were a lot of fun and I enjoying my time there for the most part
Very productive, fast paced, and fun community.
Cook (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 28, 2015
Fun environment, fast-paced community, and very steady co-workers. Learned how to produce at a high level working under pressure, and thrived. Management always very warming and very well disciplined. Hardest part of this job will be when you have a line way out the door, easily on grill for 3 hours straight no break. Most enjoyable is seeing customers compliment our kitchen and be able to work with one another very cooperative.
Very low pay and very hard work
Cook (Former Employee), New OrleansMay 22, 2015
Pros: great co workers, dont need a car management will work with you.
Cons: small kitchen, horrible pay
I worked at Smashburger when it first opened in New Orleans. My starting pay was 8.00/h. It didnt bother me at first because it was a part time job while I was in college. Well things didnt go right with me financially and I stayed out the summer semester. I work full time for those months. I worked like a slave. You cant posses great work ethics, they will use you. The owners didnt care about their employees in the store including management. One day I scrubbed the floor with a brush on my knees. Not exaggerating! Anyways I stayed there a year waited for a raise, got 40 cents. Too cheap and greedy to give me 50 cents. Mardi Gras you will work really hard. Co workers are great management is fine. If your under the age of 21 and no financial responsibilities its a great job.
Good job for the most part.
Shift Lead (Current Employee), Meridian, IDMay 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunch as management
Cons: uncertain schedule
Not a bad place to work, just some hoops to jump through with getting things done as management. Hours and pay were average and the job is not hard as long as you are determined to learn how to do everything.
friendly casual family atmosphere
General Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 17, 2015
Very fast paced, fun work environment. Promoted family type team. Great learning environment.. Day to day did pretty much the same job duties but worked every day to find better ways to do things as well as get a little faster every day.
something different
Cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 9, 2015
Food is great, staff is great, for the price not so great for a cheaper price going to INnOut would be so much better.

everything is a la carte so you are paying 5 for a burger 3 for fries 2 for a drink great if you have extra cash
Worst Job Ever
Guest Service Expert (Former Employee), Albany, NYMay 5, 2015
Pros: Trendy Franchise
Cons: Poor management
Smashburger had an amazing opportunity to succeed in a profitable location. However, poor management and poor decision making is ruining its chances of success.
Great general manager
Cashier (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Great management
Cons: Pay
Great first job.Store Manager is amazing, he really cares about his employees.The hourly pay really sucks very badly.
This company cares for its self.
Team Member (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 20, 2015
This company is full of favoritism and picking and choosing, I worked hard and went above and beyond my own work duties and got no recognition.
Great staff small but family was strong
Cook/Food Runner/Busser/Cashier (Former Employee), Arlighton heightsApril 19, 2015
Pros: great team, great food, amazing milkshakes!
Cons: Too far for me to stay working there
Fresh fresh fresh nothing is fresher then smashburger loved the job to this day wish I could go back if it wasn't such a long haul. almost moved up in position after a short but productive time I was there. if you show the hustle they'll show you the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ARLINGTON HEIGHTS SMASHBURGER~
so clean and training done right S I Z Z L E!!!!!!
Great Opportunity
Cook (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 19, 2015
Growth for opportunity is available. A typical day at work consist of assisting customers, aiding managers and following food, safety and health guidelines.
Fun fast paced place to work
District Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 2, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: None
I work 6-7 days a week, trying to balance all the new things that happen every week. Great people to work with every day we learn something new

1 2 3 4 5