I.T. Support Analyst
Pros: occasion 1 week working assignment in las vegas
Cons: no ability to move up in rank and pay
I contracted on-site with Amgen Inc. to provide technical support to 2,600 users nationwide and in Canada and Puerto Rico. Assist with training new hires to improve skills and familiarize them with corporate procedures. Support the client’s business partners in resolving problems such as network outages, database issues and establishing Internet service. Software supported includes proprietary packages and apps, Siebel and Veeva CRM (front end), Gelco/Concur, Wi-Fi, and DSL and cable broadband connectivity. Hardware supported includes Compaq NC600c Laptops, docking stations, HP 6480, 6500, 6500A multi-function printers/scanners, IPHONE, DROID, IPAD2, and RAS Secure ID VPN key fob. Also responsible for entering calls using the IBM “service now” software, in addition to writing knowledge base articles.
• Successfully maintained client relationships to achieve a 95.7% customer satisfaction rating.
• Provided expertise that enabled the successful rollout of unified messaging to 1,500 users.
• Enhanced client profitability by installing special CRM software and assisted the Amgen sales force to cache login credentials for active-directory services on 1,500 laptops.
• Selected to travel multiple times to regional sales meeting to support IT initiatives, once presenting to the group about the new upgrade.
• Honored with 12 awards for contribution to the client’s Field Service Desk Infrastructure.