Swiss CNC Programmer Wanted - Citizen or Tsugami
Come and enjoy the rays of sunny California, while enjoying the benefits of being with a stable company that is looking at bringing on additional talent in the swiss screw machine industry. We have two opportunities currently, however we are always looking for top talent to join our company.
We are a medical based company that is looking for individuals that want stability and responsibility. Coming from a manufacturing background we are relatively new to the swiss industry, but only do internal jobs at the moment. We are looking for skilled individuals that want to take this department and make it into a home for themselves. Management is looking to add to the stability of the firm and want those that are key on performance, deadlines, and ability to understand both sides of running a business and what it takes.
The ideal candidates would have the following abilities:
*Capability & technical skills to produce a finished Swiss Screw machine part beginning from a blueprint (including selection of tools, tool grinding, machine set-up, machine operation, production of a part which meets all requirements for quality & efficient production).
- Direct experience programming on Swiss CNC multi spindle screw machines.
- Experienced in Fanuc Controls
- Direct Programming experience with Screw Machines.
- Knowledge of setting up and operating swiss CNC lathes such as Tsugami Star, Citizen swiss screw machines.
- Candidates will need experience working from set up instructions.
- Knowledge of setting collets, guide bushings, tool holders and cutting tools is needed.
- The Swiss Lathe Machinist will set up, operate, perform off sets, touch off tools and possibly edit CNC programs. * Interested candidates should have experience using measuring hand tools, gauges and documenting inspection data. * Strong troubleshooting skills are required
- Ability to perform and understand maintenance schedules on all machines
- Ability to coordinate with required vendors to ensure proper supplies and tools are in stock and ready for upcoming jobs.
- Prior experience in Screw Machine programming, with additional setting up and operating experience on related equipment being a plus
- 5+ years machine programming experience
- Experience working with standard/ exotic metals (titanium, boralyn, nitinol, stainless steels, nickel alloys, brass, aluminum)* Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Accuracy and attention to detail* Basic computer skills are required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Understand how to program in Autocad Inventor
Understand how to program in Partmaker
For all jobs we need for you to understand we come from a manufacturing background and not a machine shop. Times, deadlines, and commitments must be kept. If you are not used to a structured enviroment, then this is not for you. If you do want consistent work, then please submit your resume, we are interested in finding the right team players to bring on board.
Thank you for reviewing our listing, we look forward to hearing from you.