Smith & Carson, a premier legal services firm, is seeking a junior level PHP
developer for its technology solutions group to build business web applications.
This is a junior level position and is based out of the corporate office, located in Atlanta, GA.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the specified location. No relocation or
sponsorship will be provided.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
· Experience building web applications in PHP (less than 5 years)
· Comfortable developing in and maintaining a Linux environment, specifically
a "LAMP Stack", with some windows work experience
· Excellent communication skills since you will be interacting with customers in a
technical support and/or training role.
Preferred skills, knowledge and experience:
· Mobile development experience
· Experience with Flash or HTML5
· Computer science degree or equivalent years of experience
Salary: $35K - $55k with benefits, depending on experience and skill set
This is a full-time in-house position, telecommuting or freelancing is not an option.
Principals only, resumes from recruiters will not be considered for this position at this time.
Smith & Carson has been at the forefront of mass tort, product liability, and
environmental litigation for nearly 30 years. Starting with one employee in 1978,
the company has grown to have a national presence. Our investigators are
attorneys, scientists, business professionals, and former law enforcement officers
with years of experience who gather the information our clients need. Our clients
are the nation’s top law firms and corporations, including many AmLaw 100 law firms
and Fortune 1000 corporations.