SmithBucklin

SmithBucklin Employer Reviews

Culture, Work-Life Balance, Exceptional leadership Training post entry level
Senior Sales Coordinator, Client Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 26, 2014
Pros: fun culture
Cons: can get over-worked if you allow it
SmithBucklin is a conservative, transparent company that truly cares about their employees (ESOP) and the clients they serve. If you strive to be a high achiever you will be recognized. A great place to develop your leadrship skills.
Smithbucklin
Manager of Client Services - Technology (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 12, 2014
Great work culture with a solid management team however there is very little advancement opportunities & the compensation isn't competitive.
Not for me
Associate Meeting Planner (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 18, 2012
Pros: 17 paid vacation days
Cons: mangers are allowed to bully junior staff.
I did not enjoy the time I spent at SmithBucklin and I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Worlds Largest Associations Mismanagement Company
Executive Director (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 7, 2012
Pros: smart and hard working people who are dedicated to doing their best for the client
Cons: confusing business structure which doesn't allow for the most effective use of human resources
SmithBucklin is a leader in Association Management Services and has a well earned reputation as a well run and great place to work. It lives client Stewardship everyday and the people work hard to always but the clients needs ahead of the company.
Great place to start a career to understand the world of Non-Profit Associations
Program Coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2012
Multiple client management and experience
Multiple tasking capabilities
Matrix business model
Gain more experience in association management
Corporate management team is transparent on business decisions

About SmithBucklin

Our people make a meaningful difference in a wide range of diverse industries and professions, helping our client organizations – Read more