SMX

SMX Employer Reviews

Worked at Amazon
Picker (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCNovember 15, 2014
The staffing agency was not always very helpful. The company offered benefits but they were a bit expensive. The work was done at Amazon.
warehouse worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Sumner, WANovember 12, 2014
Pros: lots of perks
Cons: work sixs months off three months
great co workers just sick of busting my butt for a job... that dont understand what disablities are like
Productive Job
Scanner/Sorter (Former Employee), GANovember 10, 2014
I scanned Ross packages inbound and outbound. We also sorted the packages to the store that its going to and we load the packages into the trailers. The is a fast paced Heavy lifting Job. This job is based off productivity .The shipment has to b loaded and loaded in a decent time.
Great work experience and diverse workplace
Centralized Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: slow network
Wonderful and productive atmosphere and facilitates the development of client/vendor relations.
Fun workplace
Picker (Current Employee), Columbia, SCNovember 7, 2014
This is a great company to work for I would recommend anyone to apply for this job.
FUn Work environment
Coach (Former Employee), Cayce, SCOctober 27, 2014
I loved working at SMX for Amazon I have met some reall amazing people there. I would love to especially like to thank all the Account Supervisors that I have met.
You have to experience it first hand.
Associate (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNOctober 26, 2014
Pros: efficiency and honesty
Cons: temp
Smx is a temp agency, and if you have ever worked for a temp you know what you should expect. But, with smx I have been surprised. I would recommend it.
I Enjoyed The people i worked with.
Assembly (Former Employee), Mattoon, ILOctober 22, 2014
Pros: the breaks were 20 mins long so i enjoyed them.
Cons: n/a
my day would start off by standing around doing nothing until the line started. then i would stand in a assembly line and put dog bones in a bag. i learned how to work in a team. the management was ok. all my co-works was nice and helpful. the hardest part of the job was staking the dog bones cause i was to short to reach them but i did it. talking – more... to the co-works – less
Overall summary
Human Resources and Recruiter (Former Employee), Charleston Hwy, Cayce, SCOctober 21, 2014
Co-workers were excellent and the staff were great. There is no real hard part to the job, just be on time and do what is expected. Meeting people from all walks of life is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Good
Warehouse Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 20, 2014
Pros: supervisors
Cons: seasonal
Nice place to work.Was a team leader. Assemble displays for different companies.
fast paste and productive work place
waehouse associate (Former Employee), W, Columbia SCOctober 13, 2014
Pros: weekly pay, four day workweeks, over time, weight loss
Cons: smx on hire certain times throughout the year
I loved being apart of this SMX/ Amazon team. I would go to work do stretches with the rest of my team. Listen to daily goals and rate objectives. Continue through to my station, grab my u boat as quickly as I can and start stowing. A work day was for ten hours and four days a week. I came in contact with a lot of different faces as I enjoyed getting – more... to know each and everyone. – less
Horrible staffing agency.
Warehouse Associate/Operator (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNOctober 5, 2014
I worked at Amazon in Murfreesboro, TN as part of the stow department. The management was horrible, as they loved to pick favorites for the less strenuous jobs and they also would "reward" you with ATO (approved time-off) but anytime it was requested you would almost always be denied as the turnover rate was so high and they stayed short staffed. I – more... would not wish employment from this company on my greatest enemy. – less
Fun workplace, with pool table in break room
Repair Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 4, 2014
Overall nice company, will keep you employed. Co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Very fast paced enviroment with alot of issues out of your control
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), KYOctober 1, 2014
Daily interactions with SMX clients and associates. Mostly at the clients mercy, very stressful environment and communication between both organizations seem limited.
A good fast pace work place
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Granite City, ILOctober 1, 2014
The work in their peak season is really steady the work load was always there. A keep u busy all day kind of job
It was an ok workplace
Staff Management/ Factory Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Saint Louis,MoSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: ...
Cons: ...
It was a low paying factory
I learned how to package things efficiently
Management was horrible
My coworkers were cool just wanted to get there work done and go home
The hardest part of the job was working for cheap
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the coworkers
Good company to work for, good support.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Lebanon, TNSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: 10 hr. day @ 10.00/hr.
Cons: only temporary
This was a good company. They placed me into a temporary position with Amazon Fulfillment and provided their own people onsite for support.
Fast Paced and easy to learn
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Granite City, ILSeptember 24, 2014
this temporary service job was the most fun i had in any business. They people were all so enjoyable to be around. The Long eleven to twelve hour shifts went by way too fast. It was pretty much picking and pulling from the stock shelves and packaging items up to be sent off to their homes. All of my coworkers here were focused on their work but still – more... knew how to make t a good time. The hardest part was organizing the different item sheets so that you never had to walk all the way back across the warehouse to get an item from an aisle you just left. The most enjoyable part was working with he people around me. – less
Fast accepting job
Customer Returns Processor (Former Employee), Hebron, KYSeptember 23, 2014
The job was good and management was fine. It's a temp agency that I worked for when I was at Amazon. They quickly got me a job and then 2 months after I was converted from a temp to full time Amazon employee. The pay is good but taking days off are hard. You don't want to miss more then 3 days or so in 3 months.
easy job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Mattoon, ILSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: rotating every 20 mins
Cons: when they switched to 12 hour shift 6 days a week
its a very easy fun job. in a normal 8 hour shift your not doing the same thing all day. you rotate every 20 mins sometimes 30 mins on lunch break.

1 2 3 4 5