SMX

SMX United States Employee Reviews

Sometimes they would give you a bunny dollar for doing a good job
Carousel Line (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCApril 25, 2015
The job was okay I like the line leader very much she was an energizer employee and I worked for SMX a temp employment office. the job was okay but the pay was not very good so I left there in went to work at a better paying job in Greensboro.
Great Company to work for
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), Archbold, OHApril 25, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: Nothing
Managed a direct team of 5 and over saw 200+ Associates
Great Company to work for, would recommend. A growing company with lots of room for growth if you don't mind moving.
Good Company Bad treatment
Staff Management Account Supervisor (Current Employee), Moreno Valley, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: felxible
Cons: less average structure
Some sites are different then others, you'll have great teams and great work environments. But some sites have no leadership, have the wrong management in place. The pay wages are mediocre for what is expected from us.
productive
Scanner (Former Employee), Newark, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: working
Cons: no work at times
Typical day at work very physical i get my exercise for the day .I've learned team work is so important .the management is okay ,my co worker are great we all work hard to get the job done correctly.the hardest part of job is when others don't do their work right you have to go back and do correctly that time. the most enjoyable is when you win a gift for doing your job anyway.
it works for what i have to do. i can recommed this to my grand mother thats how easy it is
feeder (Former Employee), mattoon ilApril 16, 2015
the work place was way to hot to work in during the summer time and the breaks are kinda ugly. pretty easy job the standing isnt all bad unless you have problem with standing longer than 5 hours at time with no rest.
Puller and packer (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 14, 2015
Pulled orders for customer at one time & then Pack the order to be shipped out to customers, Management was very nice and work with us, everyone there was very nice and friendly,
used and abused
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee), carlisle, paApril 12, 2015
A lot of Favoritism and nepotism. Received excellent job performance reports but was laid off just days away from employment at amazon.
very layed back, but fun place to work. i loved it
machine opperator (Former Employee), asheboro ncApril 9, 2015
Smx was a good company to work for. It was allot to get used to as far as the long 12 hours and the night shift, but overall i loved it. The people were nice, and always were willing to help out someone if they were having a bad night.
fast paced
Temporary crew member at Amazon (Former Employee), Lebanon, TNApril 8, 2015
At amazon i learned the propper techniques for packing a box and putting protective with it. The hardest part of this job is heavy lifting. The most enjoyab;e is knowing your check will be decent.
Ok Place to work
Shipping Associate (Former Employee), Cayce, SCApril 7, 2015
Pros: Pay is good
Cons: Stressful on the body, Mandatory Overtime
The Job was not difficult however it is stressful on your body. Standing for a 10 hour shift my ankles, knees, and back hurt. Also from constantly packing boxes in the truck my fingers began to hurt. Tried knee braces and gel insoles however it did not relieve the pain. Was prescribed pain medication however I was told I could not take it 4 hours before the start of my shift or during my shift. I was not allowed to even bring my diabetic medicines in the building. I was also required to work mandatory overtime almost every week. Which did not give my body enough time off to recover.
Poor management
Packer (Former Employee), cayce, SCApril 4, 2015
Pros: fun environment
I got prior approval to be absent for surgery for a couple days and when I returned my badge didn't work. They said I had been terminated but nobody knew why. My job attendance and performance was great up until being absent for carpal tunnel surgery. I would never work for this particular company again.
bad
Package Handler (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCApril 2, 2015
not that very good of an staffing agency and any typical day is very bad do not really have many breaks only good thing is they pay good
different
Acct Supervisor (Former Employee), Patterson, CAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: eat free
Cons: the smoking environment
Thunder Valley was different, it was very busy environment. I've learned different ways of prep, managers were ok, co-worker were nice. hardest thing about the job was cooking according to customers orders
Productive fast pace environment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 18, 2015
Display self discipline
Interact in daily work and display professionalism
Study ammunition course work
Practice loading and unloading ammo using forklifts, bobtails and trailers
N/A
Temporary for Amazon (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 16, 2015
Worked at Amazon. Learning inventory control and quality assurance. Not a bad place to work. was hired on pretty quickly.
Enjoyed the work environment
Picker (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCMarch 13, 2015
I enjoyed being able to work on my own and that management was always available for troubleshooting. The compensation was great and there was plenty of opportunity for advancement.
IT WAS A FUN PLACE TO BE
Receiver (Former Employee), Hebron, KYMarch 12, 2015
Pros: free ice cream every other friday
Cons: no benifits
BUSY WAS A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK. I LEARNED TO USE THE COMPUTERS MORE AND THE SCANNERS HOW TO PALLETIZE TOTES AND BOXES AND SAFETY WAS NUMBER ONE HOW TO BE A WATER SPIDER AND MANY OTER THINGS. MANAGEMENT WAS GOOD ALTHOUGH SMX TEAM COACHES THIER WAS ONE GIRL THAT JUST DIDNT LIKE ME AND I DONT KNOW WHY. CO-WORKERS WERE NICE VERY TALKATIVE AT BREAKES AND LUNCHES THE HARDEST WAS EVERYONE GITTING THROUGH SECURITY AT END OF THE DAY. I LIKE TO WORK ITS ENJOYABLE STAYING BUSY
Laborer
laborer (Former Employee), Hebron, KYMarch 11, 2015
Spent a lot of time at a computer processing orders. A high volume of transactions required every night so that weekly goals were met. Not the greatest place to work.
never again
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCMarch 11, 2015
a horrible experience they spent most of the time telling people they was going to get fired if they did not do a specific activity without showing how to do the correct way.
Poorly Managed
PALLETIZER/CUSTOMER RETURNS (Former Employee), Hebron, KYMarch 10, 2015
Pros: helps young highschool graduates get decent paying jobs
Cons: short breaks and strict scolding management
Managers were not on the same page and will scold you for doing something or not doing something another manager instructed.

1 2 3 4 5