SNAAC

SNAAC Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
salaried (Current Employee), Mason, OHMarch 19, 2013
Pros: management, overall environment
Cons: inflexible schedule
This is a place that rewards hard work and people who are not afraid to make a difference. The culture breeds competition but also collaboration between departments and co-workers.

Lots of support from all levels of management, and most importantly they seem capable. Executives are always visible, but not always accessible though.
High Performance Standards - Great On Giving Back!
Lead (Current Employee), Mason, OhioMarch 12, 2013
Pros: social events, food days, casual dress, everyone knows everybody else.
Cons: high performance is required - this might not work for the casual employee.
This company clearly sets the performance bar high for its associates challenging us to achieve more than we thought we could. Everyone knows where they rank and it makes for some fun inter-office competition!

I also love how the company social committee does something for the teams nearly every month. We have food days, went offsite for the Reds game and have a company mini-field day in May.

We just started a care package collection for the service members and are getting ready for a March Madness bracket competition!

I considered a larger company when I applied, but this is the perfect size company for me!
SNAAC Best for Top Performers!
SNAAC Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati OHIOJanuary 8, 2013
In 2012 SNAAC was a finalist in the Cincinnati Business Courier's Best Places to Work! In addition to offering a dynamic work environment with high standards for success, SNAAC promoted about 20% of it's staff to various positions within the 2012 calendar year and maintained it's lowest turnover rates in the history of the company!

SNAAC has maintained record growth in the past three years and is poised to continue into 2013. SNAAC is a great opportunity to get in with a growing company.
6 years and counting. Great growth story. Best decision of my professional career.
Sales (Current Employee), Mason, OHJanuary 8, 2013
The sales department is a great mix between hunting and farming. Superior products and industry reputation assist in the sales process.
Unethical company
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), Mason, OHJanuary 4, 2013
If you currently have a job, leaving it to go to this company will be the worst business decision you ever made. If you currently do not have a job, you can find a much better place to work.

The organization makes 100% high interest auto loans to our military members, but treat them terribly. In fact, once they're one day late, they try to get them in trouble by contacting their command. Our service members deserve to be treated much better.

Also, realize that they have a very high turnover ratio. This is due to the fact that the only people that they treat worse than the service members is their employees.
Small based company
Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Mason, OHSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: helping the military
Cons: no room for advancement
Small company built around the military to help first time auto buyers that are active in the military.

SNAAC Salaries