SNAAC Employee Reviews

Recovery Department
Recovery Associate (Current Employee) –  OhioSeptember 14, 2017
I've been in the Recovery Department for two years and I love my team. The leadership team truly cares about you and they want to see you succeed. Wouldn't trade me team for the world...
Pros
Great pay, fun activities and a flexible schedule.
Cons
Communication with other departments
Fun and productive workplace
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 11, 2017
I absolutely love my job, and my team... My management team is amazing i have never felt more valued at a company .. My ideas are implemented on a regular basis, I have fun at work!! My job cares about me as and individual and whats going on in my life !! I wouldn't trade snaac for any other company !!
Pros
pay is great
Cons
i really cant say anything bad i love my team and job!!
cool place to work just dont trust anyone
Remarketing administrator (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 3, 2017
a typical day at work shift 8-5 pm Monday -Friday did invoices on a Monday sales detail to enter sale proceeds. entered lien notices. management was ok but very sneaky
Pros
i still got a paycheck
Cons
in my opinion nobody is safe, they dont listen to us.
Very fun and great atmosphere!
Remarketing Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 9, 2017
SNAAC - a wonderful place to grow and learn about the finance and automotive industry. It's amazing to see what the company does as a whole! Definitely a place to have a career.
Pros
Amazing benefits, pay, fun atomosohere...
Cons
Maybe be a bit less strict!
Snaac
Training Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 12, 2016
My typical day at works consist of taking any supervisor calls for the collection department, training any representatives that need additional training on handling past due accounts and their talk off. Watching the schedule, handling any call offs or adjusting time. One on one meetings with team about any issues
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
work security
serene and awesome workplace
NET Developer (Former Employee) –  NevadaFebruary 11, 2016
definitely a learning experience. Learned a lot here which helped a lot for my professional development and enhancing my career.
Lack of stability
Communications Representative (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 16, 2015
Bettering my situation from of place of non stability to a place of growth and career building.

Does not encourage new ideas or asking questions to better the company.
Great company to work for
salaried (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 19, 2013
This is a place that rewards hard work and people who are not afraid to make a difference. The culture breeds competition but also collaboration between departments and co-workers.

Lots of support from all levels of management, and most importantly they seem capable. Executives are always visible, but not always accessible though.
Pros
management, overall environment
Cons
inflexible schedule
High Performance Standards - Great On Giving Back!
Lead (Current Employee) –  Mason, OhioMarch 12, 2013
This company clearly sets the performance bar high for its associates challenging us to achieve more than we thought we could. Everyone knows where they rank and it makes for some fun inter-office competition!

I also love how the company social committee does something for the teams nearly every month. We have food days, went offsite for the Reds game and have a company mini-field day in May.

We just started a care package collection for the service members and are getting ready for a March Madness bracket competition!

I considered a larger company when I applied, but this is the perfect size company for me!
Pros
social events, food days, casual dress, everyone knows everybody else.
Cons
high performance is required - this might not work for the casual employee.
SNAAC Best for Top Performers!
SNAAC Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati OHIOJanuary 8, 2013
In 2012 SNAAC was a finalist in the Cincinnati Business Courier's Best Places to Work! In addition to offering a dynamic work environment with high standards for success, SNAAC promoted about 20% of it's staff to various positions within the 2012 calendar year and maintained it's lowest turnover rates in the history of the company!

SNAAC has maintained record growth in the past three years and is poised to continue into 2013. SNAAC is a great opportunity to get in with a growing company.
6 years and counting. Great growth story. Best decision of my professional career.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJanuary 8, 2013
The sales department is a great mix between hunting and farming. Superior products and industry reputation assist in the sales process.
Unethical company
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJanuary 4, 2013
If you currently have a job, leaving it to go to this company will be the worst business decision you ever made. If you currently do not have a job, you can find a much better place to work.

The organization makes 100% high interest auto loans to our military members, but treat them terribly. In fact, once they're one day late, they try to get them in trouble by contacting their command. Our service members deserve to be treated much better.

Also, realize that they have a very high turnover ratio. This is due to the fact that the only people that they treat worse than the service members is their employees.
Small based company
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 20, 2012
Small company built around the military to help first time auto buyers that are active in the military.
Pros
helping the military
Cons
no room for advancement