SnagAJob Employee Reviews

Wasting my time
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJune 10, 2017
This company kept wasting my time by telling me to come in for multiple interviews and saying I was exactly what they were looking for, but I could tell it was very poorly managed. It's a shame because this looks like a fun place to work it just needs more structure. No one seemed to know what was going on there.
Shy Away
Assist customers over the phone (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAFebruary 2, 2017
They have no clear goals in their customer service department. No set standards and are put what almost no direction given when they are displeased. Next to no training in their systems and they dont receive advice well.
Mid Market Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 15, 2017
Snagajob is a great place to work from what I see. Pay is alright. Staff tends to be friendly. Offices are very nice. One even includes a slide and beer on tap.
The best place to work
Executive/HR Adm.p (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VirginiaJuly 8, 2015
Snagajob has a very strong culture and mission statement which makes a huge difference in our lives as employees and serving the jobseekers and employers nationwide.
One of the best companies to work for.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 30, 2015
This is one of the greatest employers that I ever had. The company culture is very conducive to success. At the same time, everyone is accountable for their actions.
Not a great place to work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJanuary 31, 2015
Your job is not secure and management doesn't know what they are doing. The company is spending more than it is making which is leading to lay offs and other people moving on to find better jobs. Not the great place to work as advertised.
Very tough and challenging job, but full of fun people and experiences.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VASeptember 18, 2012
It was a very challenging job. Calling 80 prospects a day could be very stressful and that is why I think the fun culture and activities at Snagajob were so important. I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the office building was full of fun things that allowed you to escape the daily grind when needed. There was not a lot of job security with my position, but the company took very good care of its employees. I was constantly challenged with this position and I enjoyed using my problem solving skills to make sales and achieve success. Everyday was a little different and I enjoyed the different classes that were offered to us to enable us to live more fulfilling lives and become more valuable employees.
Pros
great benefits and work atmosphere
Cons
job security and advancement.
Very goal oriented
FSMB Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 12, 2012
Great atmosphere, great people, all around fun place to work.
Unusual place to work
Account Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 9, 2012
A typical day at snagajob would include coming in to work; logging on to your computer and expecting your manager to ask a boat load of questions about your evening.
It was nice to have the freedom to complete projects freely, however, I wish I was able to work on more advanced projects.
Pros
occasional free lunches
Cons
favoritism, cliques

Want to know more about SnagAJob?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SnagAJob. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5