Snap-on Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work. We had basketball court.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Industry, CAAugust 1, 2015
Making sure required production was met.
I learned about lean manufacturing.
Co workers were very good.
The most enjoyable part of the job was exceeding expectations.
productive and fun workplace
Assembler (Former Employee), Elizabethton, TNJuly 30, 2015
Wonderful place to work. I loved coming into work everyday and building different items. I loved having the option everyday to learn something new. the people were wonderful it was like family. Management was wonderful very helpful and hands on. The Hardest part of the job was working 7 days a week.
Small business ownership in a franchise arrangement
Authorized Franchisee (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 29, 2015
Successful franchise program with very uneven work/life balance. Plenty of data on the internet for your review. This can be a rewarding business. This can be a difficult business.
awesome
Sales Manager (Truck sales) (Former Employee), concord, ncJuly 19, 2015
great company to work for. wonderful. best experience in real life situations. gave me all the information and techniques I have today.
Fast paced, detail oriented and superior customer service.
Tools recollection, sales and bookkeeper, (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 6, 2015
Pros: I loved this experience and will take with me the understanding of the Automotive Industry.
Cons: Being a female I was the minority.
This was a great opportunity to explore the automotive industry. I acquired a vast knowledge of Tool wholesale and retail. As well as accounting, repossession of tools and basic book keeping.
Great
Warehouse employee (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJune 16, 2015
Everything was smooth with this company but the scheduling was bit a con for me just because of school.The managers and co workers were friendly nice people to work for.
Challenging tasks with opportunities to learn
Senior Information Security Analyst (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIJune 8, 2015
Pros: Paid for vendor product training.
The wide scope of responsibilities used my existing skills and challenged me to learn new technology, processes, and procedures.
Productive days, great boss, great location
Hand out employee applications (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MS 38654May 21, 2015
Pros: Convienent location
Cons: late hours, low pay
I learned more about tools than I already knew. Inventory, shipments, pricings, sales, payments, late payments etc. were a large part of my job title as assistant.
productive and fun workplace.
Distribution Associate (Former Employee), carson city nvMay 13, 2015
primary job was to pick parts to be shipped,package ready to be ship orders,package repaired products for shipping,transfer parts to other warehouse.
good ol boys club
Machinist (Current Employee), Murphy, NCMay 12, 2015
Pros: good insurance, 401k and other invesment opprotunuties.
Cons: one 20min break for an 8hr shift, poor managment
All advancement is based off of relationship with management and not skill. They take advantage of quality workers which drives away all their talent. I am a journeyman machinist, my boss is a former assembly worker and doesn't understand what I do which can be very frustrating. We have qc people who cant read Mic's, our plant manager and Human resource manager don't have degree's and are un educated.
Great place
Technician (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAApril 20, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Snap on offers a great place to work and allows you to grow as an employee. The company does everything they can for their employees and their customers.
Assistant Manager.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Warwick, NYMarch 24, 2015
Snap-On is a company that bring services right to the door. Compensation is what you make use of your time and become familiarized with your accounts.
Productive and fun place to work.
Senior Tool Design Engineer (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, pension plan.
Cons: no cons.
A great small environment that allowed career growth with a flexible work schedule. The management team was very driven in providing a sense of job security while you grow in your career. Also, the business unit allowed the interaction with many automotive OEM's, which was exciting.
Hard Work
Lathe Operator (Former Employee), ElkmontFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: bennifits
This place is a job where you have to work and constantly think. Great place to work with great benefits. You constantly have room to grow for this company.
great company
Sales Manager - Mobile Company Store (Former Employee), East Wenatchee, WAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great pay and bonuses
Cons: travel time
great company, long hours, great bonus program that was not out of reach. The hardest part was the driving time for my particular route. The good part was the customers
Long Days
Mobile Company Store Manager (Former Employee), Alexandria, LAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: free yearly meeting with awards
Cons: monthly out of town sales meeting
The entire buisness is in your hands at snapo-on. You make what you build out of the route. Problem is if you get hurt or take a leave of absense you lose any ground or customer base that you built.
Hard to be hired full time
Assembler/Production (Current Employee), Elizabethton, TNJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: good environment, great people
Cons: not permanent positions
All positions, to best of my knowledge, are temporary. Hiring is done via temp services and I know of several who have worked for over two years without being hired by the company as a permanent employee. Job requirements are easily met and most anyone can do the jobs on assembly. Co-workers and great and friendly.
Poor management and job security, dont treat employees as friends more like careless ants
Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIJanuary 16, 2015
i liked it but it was a temp job and they laid me off right before the holidays. i was not expecting that as i was one of the best workers there.
Productive workplace
Credit Manager (Former Employee), LibertyvilleJanuary 5, 2015
fast paced work environment, great teamwork.

Great co workers
Great management staff
Productive fun work environment
Order Processor, Stocking, Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILDecember 8, 2014
Order Processor, Stocking, Warehouse Associate.
Duties:
Process orders, stock merchandise, warehouse labor.