Job description: Snap Brands is looking for an experienced PHP Developer. This person must have experience in reviewing and interpreting architectural diagrams and ability to understand feature objectives in order to translate requirements into solid, scalable, code. Developer will code, debug, and unit test systems per requirements and technical design. In the case of new or existing relational database, the developer will be expected to lead the data design and produce enterprise-level data models. Developer will have a solid understanding of web application development processes, from layout/user interface to relational database structures. Please send salary request.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Solid understanding of PHP internals, PHP Extensions and Application Repository-module framework and code style guidelines.
- Knowledge in Ajax, XML/XSLT
- Extensive OOD/OOP experience.
- Strong SQL development and design skills. Extensive experience working with large MySQL database and complicated structures.
- Knowledge and experience working with PHPUnit; Trac and Subversion a plus.
- Ability to write and consume web services. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to propose, advocate and critique design alternatives to determine solutions.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of teams’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a fast-moving environment.
Experience: Senior-level PHP/LAMP developer with 5+ years experience.
Educational Background Required: Must have a degree in Computer Science or related engineering.