Status: Full time non-exempt
Starting Wage (full time): Hourly $15+
Location: Uptown Dallas
Company Mission: At Snap Kitchen, we are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, organic ingredients and healthy cooking. Snap Kitchen’s menu offers a selection of “foodie” items made fresh daily, salads tossed-to-order (flagship locations), juices and specialty elixirs, high-energy snacks, and diet-friendly desserts for the person on the go.
All of our menu items are portion controlled and labeled with the full nutritional content. Just stop by one of our convenient locations, grab your food and go, or order online for delivery or curbside pickup.
Eat right. Feel Great. Live well!
Job Summary: The Administrative Specialist is responsible for assisting the Leadership Team and Director of Operations in ensuring that all stores in the market operate efficiently and effectively. The Administrative Specialist will play an integral role in the company by organizing and maintaining operational paperwork, maintaining sensitive employee information, and ensuring that deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain accurate logs for a variety of purposes including: maintenance, heavy equipment, food handling, vehicle registration, alarm permits, etc.
- Develop a working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
- Enter employee data into ADP and ensure that information entered is accurate and kept up to date
- Look over weekly invoices, code them properly, and log them before turning them over to the Business Manager
- Maintain accurate Federal and State employment posters at all locations
- Create and update accurate employee contact information lists for each location
- Research pricing and product information for supply and product selection
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts, including logging all invoices and matching them up to statements, making sure credits are received, and ensuring that all pricing is correct
- Order both Front of House and Back of House supplies for all locations within market
- Coordinate all services, deliveries, and shipments going in and out of Headquarters
- Assist the Leadership Team and Director of Operations in their daily tasks * Run a variety of business-related errands
- Ability to work hands-on in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to consistently project a friendly, helpful personality to vendors and coworkers
- Experience working in the food service or restaurant industry a plus
- Previous experience working with ADP a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks while handling multiple demands
- Strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
- Commitment to the ongoing success of Snap Kitchen
- 2-3 years working in an administrative role required
- Experience working in the hospitality industry preferred
- A working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook preferred
- High school diploma required with a college degree preferred * Experience working with food or nutrition, or in a retail environment
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Schedule is M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
Due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please respond to this job posting with your resume and cover letter with “Administrative Specialist” in the subject line.