Snapfinger Inc., the leading provider of integrated remote ordering and pre-payment solutions for the restaurant industry. We are pushing the limits of restaurant technology with our industry-leading online ordering platform. Our team of technology aficionados is looking for another member who is interested in a fast-paced environment where you can develop innovative software. This position is for someone wanting to define new solutions that will continue to change online ordering for restaurants.
What you'll be doing
You'll be working for an exciting, innovative, and fast growing company in the Atlanta area. As a .NET Developer on our team you will contribute to the design/development/implementation of innovative applications for the restaurant industry. In addition, you will,
- Design, develop and implement mission critical applications using .NET Framework and SQL technologies.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work closely with our lead architect and software engineers.
- Use your exposure to complete product life cycle, including formal training or experience in Software revision control, and test methodologies to help us achieve our business objectives.
- Be responsible for iteratively and incrementally improving both products and processes.
- Communicate effectively verbally and through written documentation to present findings and recommendations to local and off shored team members.
What you need to qualify
- 2-5 years hands-on technical experience in .NET platform.
- Must be good in SQL server design and optimization.
- Must have a good understanding of design patterns.
- Must be able to convert requirements to design documents.
- Solid experience with enterprise web application development.
- Solid experience with C#, ASP.NET, and WCF.
- Working knowledge needed of Ajax, web services, REST, JQuery and JSON.
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
- Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA and MS SQL is desired.
What we offer
- Collaborative environment and close-knit team
- Working with a really smart and fun group of people on solving BIG problems for an emerging industry
- Competitive salary based on talent and experience
- Flexible hours
- Relaxed Dress code
- In addition to vacation and sick days, you get your birthday off
- $50 food allowance each month
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Other Benefits Available
- Work on a platform that supports tens of thousands of restaurants in multiple countries!
So if you’re an experienced .NET Developer within the technology industry and have a desire to work for a rapidly growing business with significant opportunities for professional growth, apply today!