Snapfinger Inc., the leading provider of integrated remote ordering and pre-payment solutions for the restaurant industry, is looking for someone with a minimum of five years in a QA role within a web application development environment. Experience with restaurant point of sale systems is helpful.
What you'll be doing
You'll be working for an exciting, innovative, fast growing company in the Atlanta area. As a QA Lead, you will contribute to the design/development/execution of testing strategies to ensure that features under development are of highest quality. This is a very hands on position and success requires that you have strong technical skills and in-depth knowledge of QA processes and tools as well as excellent communication skills. You will,
- Drive new QA initiatives to enhance product quality across the organization.
- Help drive automated and performance testing across multiple product lines to improve efficiency and scalability of our applications.
- Develop and maintain tools to help with certification of products.
- Convert written requirements/specifications into documented test cases that can easily be converted to automation scripts.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Create valid estimates regarding effort for tasks, communicate these estimates and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Generate and write clear and concise test strategy documents.
- Review test plans and test cases generated by the team.
- Work closely with development, product management, technical publications, support and other teams to improve product quality.
- Communicate regular updates to line management and key stakeholders on test progress.
What you need to qualify
- 5-7 years’ experience/understanding of basic Quality Assurance industry standards and best practices.
- 5-7 years’ experience with QA of web applications.
- Proven Leadership experience (with a minimum of 2 years as a technical lead for onsite/offshore software QA teams).
- Familiarity with Windows and non-Windows operating systems (such as Linux, Mac OS X).
- Experience in using QA Testing Systems such as HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, or Load Runner.
- Experience with web testing tools such as Firebug, Tamper Data etc., Link checker.
- Knowledge of test automation such as Selenium and Silk.
- Experience/ability to delegate, coordinate and provide status/metrics updates.
- Good communication skills - ability to read and write English
What we offer
- Collaborative, close-knit environment in Atlanta, GA
- Working with a fun and really smart group of people
- Competitive salary based on talent and experience
- Flexible hours and a relaxed Dress code
- Vacation and sick days
- $50 food allowance each month
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Other Benefits Available
- Work on a platform that supports tens of thousands of restaurants in multiple countries!
So if you’re an experienced Quality Assurance professional within the technology industry and have a desire to work for a rapidly growing business with significant opportunities for professional growth, apply today!
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status.