SnapStream Media

SnapStream Media Employer Reviews

Fun and productive office with lots of perks!
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches/snacks/drinks, gym membership, boot camp, insurance benefits, work from home, spacious offices with windows
Cons: sometimes we run out of red bull.
If you enjoy working at a company that does not have strict "work rules", then this is a great one to consider. Hours are flexible, as long as you get them done, and dress code is beyond casual. The product that we produce is actually very interesting, so we all take great pride in what we do. The work itself is pretty independent, and we often encourage – more... people to take on more roles as they see fit. Everyone here is intelligent and reliable, allowing for the perfect balance between work and play.

We enjoy fun outings once a month such as baseball games, happy hours, karaoke, and there are even talks of paintball. Every year we enjoy a (somewhat rowdy) adults-only Holiday party with a goofy white-elephant game and amazing food, as well as some sort of family activity in the summer such as a pool party or a barbecue. It is not unheard of for employees to stay late to play video games and have a beer or two. – less
Relaxed, friendly atmosphere with plenty of challenging and fun work
President (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 7, 2013
Pros: free healthy and junk food, weekly boot camps, free gym membership, relaxed dress code, etc.
Cons: why would i work here if it had any cons? :)
My coworkers became my friends. Work-life balance is top notch. Our customers are really exciting. I can be myself.
Quirky company culture with TGIF Beer Meetings
Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 17, 2012
Pros: because we're a small company, you get to take ownership and manage a lot more than you would at a big corporation.
Cons: every person wears multiple hats and collaborates across department lines.
SnapStream is a unique company. My co-workers don't take themselves too seriously—wearing Star Wars shirts, chugging Red Bulls and playing Diablo 3. Yet, we take the work we do seriously.

We are a bunch of self-starters who are in control of our own productivity. Management style is flat, so that makes us very efficient and agile.

The hardest part – more... of working here is being technically fluent, yet it's also the most enjoyable. Everyone here loves staying up-to-date on the latest technology and trends.

We have tons of perks and benefits:

- Smart people make this company successful and make it easy to solve problems
- Beautiful views of downtown from our new office in Memorial Heights (every office has a window!)
- 401K, healthcare, FSA, PTO, share options
- Free parking
- Free personal training sessions every week
- Free lunches, fresh fruit, drinks and snacks all the time (pantry and fridge are always stocked)
- Company meeting every Friday involves beer and tasty food
- Casual dress, laid-back atmosphere
- Flexible hours: Come in late, leave late. Come in early, leave early.
- Monthly company-sponsored outings, such as happy hour, billiards, bowling, etc.
- We use Yammer to run our own social network to keep us connected
- Fun, random office stuff like our annual Halloween Contest – less

About SnapStream Media

As an employee of SnapStream Media, you will actively contribute to the production and release of SnapStream products and software – Read more

SnapStream Media Photos