Snelling Employee Reviews

Snelling was very professional.
Loader/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 20, 2017
This company was very professional in finding me employment. I wanted to remain with the company, but what I was needing at the time they were unable to provide at that time.
Employers were great!
Temp (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTApril 20, 2017
Job placement gave a variety of positions and environments for work. Many skills and task were learned from the variety of placements. Management was positive and supportive.
2 thumbs up!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 19, 2017
I love the staffing agent, they were always giving you assignment that they known you could be receive a permanent position. They were always helpful to you.
Pros
The assignment.
Cons
Short assignment
Great
Plan-O-Grammer (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 9, 2017
It was a great temporary job helping to Plan-o-gram Sears in Nanuet, NY. I really enjoyed the staff I worked with and would have loved to continue but the Nyack Library position presented itself.
Pros
Great people
Cons
short term
Easy to work with and found a good fit for me
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 8, 2017
They were very easy to work with and I was treated like a person. They listened to my concerns and found me an excellent assignment that matched my strengths while giving me an opportunity to grow and learn.
Pros
Easy to work with, listened well, very professional and ethical
Cons
Low pay and minimal benefits
Provided a good job opportunity
Temporary Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 3, 2017
Very professional, courteous and kind. Great people to work for. Applied for a job and got a call for a job that was a good fit for me. I was very happy in the job until the assignment ran out.
Productive and fun work place
Traveler (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 30, 2017
-Travel to sites throughout with a professional attitude
-Insuring that time schedules are met promptly
-Assemble and prepare space for meetings/gatherings
-Hosting events with a positive comforting attitude
-Ability to adjust to all environments and all people
Great employer
Program Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI 48034March 30, 2017
They took me from a temp employee to helping secure full time, where iv been for ten years. The work culture was diversifiedp. And work placement was unlimited.
Temp service
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 26, 2017
Had my initial interview. Gave them updated resume and they told me they would be in touch. I have only received one call about a job in over a year and i was working at the time temporarily and told them that and that I would be in touch. A week later and countless emails with no responses at all I just gave up.
I liked the work they assigned me. However, the assignments were too short too meet my needs. They were pleasant.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Riverview, MIMarch 8, 2017
i would recommend this organization that anyone that will be willing to work on a very part time basis. These assignments did not meet the time frame necessary for my situation.
Pros
They provided assignments close to my home.
Cons
Too short term and unpredicable
Warehouse, cook (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 8, 2017
Great place to work, with possible job advancement. Snelling staffing was fun to work for, because on weekends we and other prep cooks hosted special events.
Pros
job advancement
Cons
short term employment
Excellent work environment.
Janitorial Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Melvindale, MIFebruary 22, 2017
Arrive on time for work, clock in then check with the supervisor to make sure everything is as its suppose to be , gather material , cleaning supplies an proceed on with my work day following all safety rules and regulations my fellow employees are pretty much all good with me everyone make sure they get their job done suffenciently , most enjoyable part of the day is seeing my work progress in front of me knowing I'm doing a great job the hardest part is trying to wind down after already being in the grove of working at a good steady pace.
Temp Company
Safety Specialist Temp (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIFebruary 18, 2017
I wanted a job and after applying they worked hard to get me into several positions. The lady that interviewed me was very nice.
Great Experience
Clerical Administration & Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJFebruary 12, 2017
This position gave me the opportunity to strengthen my office skills and strengthen my computer skills. I was able to strengthen my skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and data entry.
Productive and friendly work environment
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 9, 2017
This job taught me how to work well with other and move in a timely manner.Also i learned that at a job i might have to do things that were not specified in my application. My coworkers were awesome if i need help shipping boxing the would take some off my line and ship them out! This job was great but the weather was the worst sometimes it would be really hot but thats my only bad experience working there
Pros
Nice breakrooms, pool tables
Cons
Short lunch breaks, the weather conditions
snelling
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 7, 2017
It was okay. When school ended they did not try to find me another job. Had no employment over the summer. No income so I had to find something else.
Pleasant Expirience
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 7, 2017
Sent out on temporary contract. It was long hours and a lot of over-time, and the company made sure I was aware of that before sending me. The staff was always available to answer questions and offer support. Every one I have worked with at the company is focused and helpful.
Great place to work for. Very flexible and they accommodate your needs
Forklift/Machinist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 1, 2017
They will find you a job that meets your needs and that is very important. Management is always looking out for you and it doesn't take them long to find you a position. I would recommend them to anybody!
Great learning experience
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 30, 2017
It's a good place i worked at a card board factory feed a press,hand assembly, banding skids, labeling outgoing skids, inventory of incoming skids, cleaned around baler
Pros
learn a lot of new skills
Cons
its a temporay job
This place does not follow state and federal laws!!
Lead (Former Employee) –  Rutherford County, TNJanuary 25, 2017
My first day there the hr from Snelling Buffy humiliated me In front of the whole department because she assumed I made an error but I had only been there 5 minutes and someone had already started sorting there. I stayed and proved myself and they made me the quality checker. After a year of long hours frequently changing managers and disrespect from ups management I was made lead because everyone else quit. I quit one week later after working 22 hours straight with one 30 minute break . At about 17 hours we walked off the floor and went to the break room but a head ups mamager came I'm there and told us we fouldmt have another break and we had to go back out theee. We worked 9 pm to 7pm I hope that place burns to the ground'
Pros
Got paid every week
Cons
Poor working conditions disrespectful management no hire on oportumties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snelling. Our community is ready to answer.