SNI Companies Employee Reviews

temporary employment agency
Executive/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 15, 2017
Learn valuable skills and expand experience by working with various organizations. Not enough employment assignments available at times. Salary is under comparable positions.
Pros
ability to work part time in several positions
Cons
fast management turnover rate in corporate office.
Manager was fired my third week there
Sourcing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 11, 2017
Did not pay for parking, manager did not communicate well and clearly talked behind employees and applicants back. Location was in Arlington, had a hard time "recruiting" individuals with so much going on in the office. No privacy
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Manager fired week three, no support, did not pay for parking ($10.00 per day)
Great company, low pay
Contractor at ABC Packaging, Purchasing Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 29, 2017
Really great company, but low pay for the duties expected. Management is really great and my peers are wonderful to work with but can't support a family on their compensation.
Temp position
Contracts Processor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 29, 2017
I was pleased with their office staff. Everyone very polite and helpful. Interview process quick and easy. Took a few proficiency tests online and received job assignment within a few days. Staff very accommodating and easy to get in touch with for admin issues.
Pros
quick job assignment, no pay issues, direct deposit and online app for inputting hours
Cons
Very friendly and effectively found a temporary position that was perfect for me
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILJune 29, 2017
The temporary assignment was close to my home. The client employees were very friendly and welcoming. My skills were appreciated and I was able to start using Oracle with confidence.
Pros
Friendly staff, close to home, met my financial requirements
Cons
Medical leave assignment and not direct hire.
A great side job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 26, 2017
Very productive side job for a little extra money, especially if you don't work on weekends . supervisors are helpful and cares about your well being.
Fun workplace
Staffing Support (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 15, 2017
SNI was a fun workplace with a great work/life balance. It was my first job that was contract to hire, but I received a good raise when I went perm. Would recommend this company to friends.
Pros
occasional free lunch, flexible lunch breaks, good management
Productive and diverse workplace
Ticket Collector (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 14, 2017
I feel that it is a nice place to work where everyday is a new experience. It is a fast paced environment where many things are coming at you. You can also do a different job daily.
Great Entry-Level Position
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAJune 14, 2017
SNI Companies is a great entry-level sales position with a competitive base salary and un-capped earning potential. Very fast-paced and must be able to make 80-100 calls a day.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Too much turn over
Good temp agency.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MAJune 8, 2017
It was simply a temp agency that found me a job in the mortgage industry after I had been out of the workforce for almost a full year.
They were an all right company to work for and the people that I was in contact with, were very good to work with.

Want to know more about SNI Companies?

Ask a question
horrible agency
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 7, 2017
this agency has placed people with an assignment and everything they have communicated regarding description of the job was all false. When you call the agency to remove you from the assignment and place you somewhere else they state they cannot. You are stuck on the assignment where you get placed. It was stated the assignment would give 40 hours weekly, but I have been working 16 hours only. If the system at the assignment breaks down you go home with no pay. the company which we were placed is always having system issues or they run out of work. Your responsibility is to check your emails every night to see if there is work the next day. You can not take off or vacation time.
Cons
you are stuck with the assignment they place you at
Great with Experience
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJune 5, 2017
Great company and culture but the lack of internal leadership and training can make a potential great employee leave. Questions often go unanswered. Can be successful if you have staffing experience but difficult for entry level
Productive place to work
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2017
Great place to work, always had quick turn around times and jobs available. Friendly staff, always willing to help and support one another. Great opportunities!
Waste of time
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kennett Square, PAMay 15, 2017
They strung me along and kept pushing the start day on a position. The day before the position was suppose to start they call me up and tell me it was pulled. They lied and wasted my time. They tried to call me back 2 months later with a so called other position. I just hung up
Great company to work for
Customer service / warehouse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 11, 2017
Had a lot of jobs with SN, they are a great company to work for.

I have learned a lot on how to deal with customers and met certain standards...like dead lines and what not.
Pros
Fun place to work at and learned alot
Cons
short breaks and alot of sitting
Contract/Temporary Staffing Agency that keeps you busy
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 2, 2017
SNI Companies is a Staffing/Temporary Agency that really keeps you busy and get's you positions with brand name companies. They always have something and kept me busy.
Pros
A lot of assignments with top notch companies.
Cons
Sometimes assignments were shorter than expected.
Patient and Confident!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAApril 13, 2017
Pleasure to work with. Quick turnaround on any questions/concerns. Very supportive and understanding of clients in need of employment fast. Capable staff with great confidence.
Staffing Agency
Temporary assignment (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAApril 9, 2017
There is not much to tell except that they are a staffing agency that places you in the right job for your skills. I did not have any good or bad experiences. This is hard to rate.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 4, 2017
You are assigned a list to call and you follow up on previous calls from the day before. The people who work there are professional and fun when necessary. You learn different ways to talk to difficult people and making sure to help them at the same time. You help each other when needed and no one is left to hold the bag at the end of the day. It's a team environment.
Pros
Continuely learn new things
Pleasant Atmosphire
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Andover, FLMarch 31, 2017
Everyone is very friendly. Assignments are long and short term. Management has been okay. lots of diversity people except for hispanics. It was very hard to completeing assignments but overall managed to complete and get along with all in the office. Still searching for a reputable company. Great Company overall.
Pros
Free meals and Water
Cons
Breaks, Lunches, Affordable Healthcare even by the State.No one should be without Insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNI Companies. Our community is ready to answer.