SNI Companies Employee Reviews in United States

SNI Companies is the Best Staffing Agency I've ever worked for.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 16, 2016
A typical day on my job consists of interacting with the Director of Nursing, the Nursing Faculty, Upper Level Management, Students, Prospective Students, Former Students and other staff members.
I've learned a lot since I started working there. No day is the same.
I love the challenge as well as those I work with and for!
Placed me in great opportunities
Temp. (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 29, 2016
I worked with SNI Companies for multiple different temp positions until I was taken on full time by one of the companies. They were passionate and caring in helping me with my job search. I would definitely recommend them to others seeking employment.
Time Management Skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2016
Used time management skills from the moment arrived at work until I left at end of the day. Managed time with emails and correspondence, phone calls, reviewing shipped and mislocated shipment and reviewing inventory. No emails were to be left unanswered and resolved. 100 emails daily and all else in between.
Pros
Time Management Skills
Cons
Emails had to be answered and resolved daily, could not leave without responding
Excellent employment opportunity
Sr Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJuly 12, 2016
Very good atmosphere with great co-workers. A positive work environment with positive attitudes. I have learned to use a new ERP computer system.
Pros
Monthly Birthday wishes for all employees
Reliable Company
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 2, 2016
I enjoyed my time at SNI. Lots of challenges and opportunities at the same time. Convenient location downtown DC right off the metro.

SNI kept me really busy for a number of years. I enjoyed the people I met over the years and I gained lots of experience.
Pros
Reliability, Variety
Cons
Seasonal Work Slows on occasion
Good people to work with
Translator/finance (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 7, 2016
Good group of people, they are really proffesionall, is a place that actually care for their employers and others. Good environment on work area
Pros
good schedule
Cons
n/a
Sni companies
Customer Service Rep/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  230 Ballardvale St Wilmington MAJuly 15, 2016
The job they had me work at is very unprofessional and they have people within the business that should not be working here base don their attitude on a daily.
Great temp agency
Data Processor (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLMarch 8, 2016
This temp agency works quickly and finds jobs within your criteria. I was able to land a new contract the day another one ended with even better benefits.
Pros
Personable temp agency
Cons
It's still a temp agency
Good temporary agency.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Casselberry, FLDecember 30, 2015
Placement officer followed up weekly to see how the assignment was going. Placed quickly once opportunity was presented.
Pros
Followed up weekly for status of assignment.
Cons
After current assignment ended, no other opportunities were offered.
Fast and very resourceful
Interpreter/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 16, 2016
They were extremely helpful and fast passed. They have good communication skills. They worked fast on my assignments.
Temp company is great
Client Resolution Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COFebruary 14, 2016
SNI was a great temp agency to start with. The they set me up with, was not. They told the temp agency that it would be "light" collections...not true.
Diverse positions
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2015
I enjoyed working for Staffing Now. I was able to work in a variety of fields due to the temp staffing design and I truly feel that working in multiple environments helped ready me for my current position and gave me a wealth of experience in multiple industries.
Pros
Sampling every potential career option before committing to a position
Cons
Sometimes the assignments were too short to get a real feel for a field.
Very laid back work place
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2015
Generally positive environment. Great work/life balance. System they use is not great, makes documenting things really hard. If you don't want to be micro-managed and are self-motivated, this is the place for you. If however, you prefer structure and clearly delineated roles, this wouldn't be the best fit for you.
Contract Work
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLDecember 9, 2015
Nice people to work for when they can find placement. I love working here but the company they placed me at was sold. I could not get placement right away afterwards or did not know the company was being closed
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 6, 2015
I am very pleased working with SNI and feel that the company has the best IT Recruitment team in JAX . Hands down the most potential for personal monetary gain and flexible with WLB
Pros
Tools and training opportunity
Cons
Productive assignment. I learned alot in the 5 months with Sunshine Health. Communication is great.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJuly 29, 2015
I enjoyed this assignment. Fast paced and great working conditions. Very informative. Weekly meeting and updates. Management was there for any questions that needed to be addressed.
Pros
Communication, frequent updates meetings
Cons
No comment
Vida Buckley
Contract Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJune 19, 2015
- A typical day was unpredictable we worked out of an queue with real time deliveries and logistics
- How to work their database system and hone in on my customer service skills
- Managers were friendly
- My co-workers were nice too
- Keeping everyone (customer, trucking company, etc.) on the same page with deliveries was difficult
- Making people happy with on time deliveries
Pros
The people was nice
Cons
It was a temporary job
Interesting job requirements
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 8, 2015
Great interfacing with applicants and client companies. Learned to process payroll. Learned to test applicants. Coworkers interesting. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and greeting all clients and applicants.
Pros
Good benefits
Organizing
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 13, 2015
Helping customers check out patients is everything. keeping everything Organizing after people would trash the store. love been around people that make yours job fun.
Operations Supervisor/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 23, 2015
Very long hours and no positive feedback or criticism. Constant change in management. Heavy push on outbound sales calls.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Very stressful working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNI Companies. Our community is ready to answer.