SNI Companies

SNI Companies Employer Reviews

Good work environment
Concierge and Office Services Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: weekly payroll pay outs
Cons: sometimes it mat take a while for the agency to locate work for associates.
Overall, SNI Companies has fullfilled thier due dilligence in finding jobs both tem-to-perm and short term opportunities.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Germantown, MDJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: speedy job finds
Everyone there is always friendly and professional, I am very pleased with my decision on pursuing this company
Interesting
Customer Service (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaJanuary 2, 2015
Cons: needed more work days than what i was given
I would love to go back to International SOS Assistant through SNI Companies and or be hired directly by them and have my pay raised to match the position.
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 9, 2014
Managed relationships with vendors/real estate brokers. Maintaining/handling foreclosed housing. Selected vendors for initial/recurring service work orders. Evaluated property conditions, propose scope, and budget for enhancements. Made business decisions regarding property repairs and enhancements to attain ultimate goal of increasing value of property/selling property. Monitored vendor performance to identify areas of concern and make decisions for resolution. Resolve vendor/broker service problems, applying critical thinking and problem-solving skills to each settlement.
Contracting with the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 8, 2014
Pros: exhibitions, evening events
Cons: assisgnment term not long enough
Working at the Smithsonian NMAAHC, I enjoyed learning about African American History and Culture and the impact it have on African Americans. A typical work day was working closely with the MSA of Development, tackling membership inquiries and identifying membership discrepancies and delivering projects on time which was also, the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job, was leaving and saying good-bye to friends I became close with on the job.
Already disclosed and reported
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR ANALYST (Former Employee), Princeton, NJDecember 3, 2014
This has been reported to necessary agencies. I did not receive the correct, rightful course of guidance, nor placement.
Productive and good place to work
Duplication Coordinator (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 3, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: to many managers
A very nice place to work, good pay and good co- workers. Top heavy with managers. not effective infomation shared with all department workers.
Nice place to work
File Clerk/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: at times can be stressful
I enjoyed my time in this company. It was my responsibility to handle all incoming and outgoing mail, checks, create new client accounts.

My Manager and co workers were great, friendly and knowledgable. the hardest part of my job was at the end of each month, trying to set up all of the client accounts for acceptance.
getting to walk around the building and see all of the employees.
okay place to work
Temp (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 3, 2014
Okay place to work.
Not the nicest people.
Sometime get good work.
Great temp agency
Administrative Assistant, Concierge, Receptionist (Former Employee), Arlington, VANovember 2, 2014
Pros: flexibility, variety, learn about different company cultures.
Cons: pay could be better
The flexibility and variety are appreciated. I appreciated the opportunity to work at different places and meet new people.
Good temporary company.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: nice employees
Provided excellent temporary positions.
Placement personnel were friendly and informative.
Allowed for timekeeping to be done online.
This was warehouse work at a fast pace, but it was fun and productive
Order Picker and Packer (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNOctober 22, 2014
Pros: engaged in a lot of overtime, a great company to work for, the company treated their employees with respect and dignity. i enjoyed working for his employer.
Cons: although we had lots of overtime the work would slow down causing lack of hours and pay.
As an order picker and packer I learned to work at a fast pace with accuracy and quality. I am a very detailed worker and take pride in my work and job. I am a team player with excellent team leadership abilities. I have a positive attitude and will go the extra yard to make sure my work is done in an orderly and professional manner. I get alone with my coworkers and superiors which has a lot to do with my personality, and my upbringing. I am always available an on time. I am looking forward to working with an employer who needs a great and dependable worker.
position was ok
Customer Service (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
8am to 5pm every day
customers can be brutal
management were good
co-workers were good
talking every day on the phone
I have always loved working with SNI
Temporary Office Admin (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 5, 2014
Pros: great people; great assignment; pay rate improved with my experience
Cons: it's temporary work.
I have been with SNI Companies for my entire working career. Until recently, they kept me in steady or long-term assignments for more than 10 years. They were understanding the one time I requested to be removed from an assignment and when I told them that there were limitations to where I could go to work since I did not have my own personal transportation.
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: flexible, rewarding
Learn effective methods to source candidates
Positive culture
Team environment
There was no follow up
Paralegal (Former Employee), Hartford, CTSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and learning a lot
Cons: not feeling "part of the team" because of the fact you are temporary
A typical day in the life of a temporary worker is trying to learn the software of the different companies with very little training, in most cases. Also, trying to learn the different companies procedures was difficult at times, depending on the company.
Good Company
Senior Cash Clerk and Processor/Temp Assignment (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 14, 2014
Good, & reliable company that found me quick assignments.
The company they assigned me was the University of Florida Jacksonville Physicians. I learned about applying insurance payments & checking over the clinics paper work.
Very professional
Temp to Hire Agency (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 4, 2014
This has been an excellent place to be employed. They have sent me on assignments in the Insurance Industry that have been an excellent learning source.
Temp Agency
Legal Receptionist/ Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 25, 2014
Pros: they kept me working, they find you permanent positions if the employer is willing to hire you.
Cons: the pay, and job stability.
SNI companies staff try their best to staff you, always finding temp jobs for me.They are an awesome team!
Great Enviornment
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 14, 2014
inbound call center enjoyed talking to people around the world

1 2 3 4 5

About SNI Companies

SNI Companies® is a premier provider of recruitment and staffing services specializing in administrative, finance, accounting, – Read more