SNI Companies

SNI Companies United States Employee Reviews

Good company to work with
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXApril 20, 2015
This is a very good company to work with if i need anything always could count on them to help when possible very informative about assignments worked with me when needed them the most
Was a great place for a long time
Recruiter (Former Employee), DallasApril 14, 2015
Pros: Co-workers and flexible environment
Cons: low payouts!!
Training is touch and go. But things have changed. There are some good people here who want to do a good job. However, the company often get's in their way. And it's hard to make money here on the contract side of things.
A good job
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 4, 2015
A temp-to-hire company. Not to many opportunities for temp-to-perm position that they offer. The staff there are at times pleasant to speak with. Can be difficult to get ahold of a rep to try to find a job position in a field that you want to work in.
Friendly atmosphere
Receptionist/Property Manager Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2015
SNI Companies is a staffing agency. I work for different contractors, not in the company office. I think they have great, friendly, recruiters with excellent customer service.
Managing Director open door policy
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), MinnesotaFebruary 23, 2015
Managing is always open to questions and is a producing manager. He works just as hard to lead the team and therefore is open to new ideas.
Freedom on the job
Macintosh Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 19, 2015
Self directed job.
Good pay.
Too much work to keep up with
Too few staff for the work needed.
Good if you want to stay at on place for a long time.
Productive Worksites
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), AAMI Non profit organizationFebruary 16, 2015
Responsible for administrative duties throughout the inner office. My co workers were for the most part cool. The job was not hard at all, I enjoyed it. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a job.
Great
Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee), Overland, MOFebruary 11, 2015
Enjoyed the time working and the positions placed on. The office personnel are professional and very easy to work for. Would highly recommend this placement company.
Review
Division Director (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Work is fast pace and can be hectic but I did enjoy that part. It can be tough to have a work home life balance.
Good work environment
Concierge and Office Services Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: weekly payroll pay outs
Cons: sometimes it mat take a while for the agency to locate work for associates.
Overall, SNI Companies has fullfilled thier due dilligence in finding jobs both tem-to-perm and short term opportunities.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Germantown, MDJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: speedy job finds
Everyone there is always friendly and professional, I am very pleased with my decision on pursuing this company
Interesting
Customer Service (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaJanuary 2, 2015
Cons: needed more work days than what i was given
I would love to go back to International SOS Assistant through SNI Companies and or be hired directly by them and have my pay raised to match the position.
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 9, 2014
Managed relationships with vendors/real estate brokers. Maintaining/handling foreclosed housing. Selected vendors for initial/recurring service work orders. Evaluated property conditions, propose scope, and budget for enhancements. Made business decisions regarding property repairs and enhancements to attain ultimate goal of increasing value of property/selling property. Monitored vendor performance to identify areas of concern and make decisions for resolution. Resolve vendor/broker service problems, applying critical thinking and problem-solving skills to each settlement.
Contracting with the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 8, 2014
Pros: exhibitions, evening events
Cons: assisgnment term not long enough
Working at the Smithsonian NMAAHC, I enjoyed learning about African American History and Culture and the impact it have on African Americans. A typical work day was working closely with the MSA of Development, tackling membership inquiries and identifying membership discrepancies and delivering projects on time which was also, the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job, was leaving and saying good-bye to friends I became close with on the job.
Already disclosed and reported
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR ANALYST (Former Employee), Princeton, NJDecember 3, 2014
This has been reported to necessary agencies. I did not receive the correct, rightful course of guidance, nor placement.
Productive and good place to work
Duplication Coordinator (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 3, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: to many managers
A very nice place to work, good pay and good co- workers. Top heavy with managers. not effective infomation shared with all department workers.
Nice place to work
File Clerk/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: at times can be stressful
I enjoyed my time in this company. It was my responsibility to handle all incoming and outgoing mail, checks, create new client accounts.

My Manager and co workers were great, friendly and knowledgable. the hardest part of my job was at the end of each month, trying to set up all of the client accounts for acceptance.
getting to walk around the building and see all of the employees.
okay place to work
Temp (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 3, 2014
Okay place to work.
Not the nicest people.
Sometime get good work.
Great temp agency
Administrative Assistant, Concierge, Receptionist (Former Employee), Arlington, VANovember 2, 2014
Pros: flexibility, variety, learn about different company cultures.
Cons: pay could be better
The flexibility and variety are appreciated. I appreciated the opportunity to work at different places and meet new people.
Good temporary company.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: nice employees
Provided excellent temporary positions.
Placement personnel were friendly and informative.
Allowed for timekeeping to be done online.

1 2 3 4 5

About SNI Companies

SNI Companies® is a premier provider of recruitment and staffing services specializing in administrative, finance, accounting, – Read more

SNI Companies Salaries