SNI Companies

SNI Companies Employer Reviews

Nice place to work
File Clerk/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: at times can be stressful
I enjoyed my time in this company. It was my responsibility to handle all incoming and outgoing mail, checks, create new client accounts.

My Manager and co workers were great, friendly and knowledgable. the hardest part of my job was at the end of each month, trying to set up all of the client accounts for acceptance.
getting to walk around the building – more... and see all of the employees. – less
okay place to work
Temp (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 3, 2014
Okay place to work.
Not the nicest people.
Sometime get good work.
Great temp agency
Administrative Assistant, Concierge, Receptionist (Former Employee), Arlington, VANovember 2, 2014
Pros: flexibility, variety, learn about different company cultures.
Cons: pay could be better
The flexibility and variety are appreciated. I appreciated the opportunity to work at different places and meet new people.
Good temporary company.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: nice employees
Provided excellent temporary positions.
Placement personnel were friendly and informative.
Allowed for timekeeping to be done online.
This was warehouse work at a fast pace, but it was fun and productive
Order Picker and Packer (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNOctober 22, 2014
Pros: engaged in a lot of overtime, a great company to work for, the company treated their employees with respect and dignity. i enjoyed working for his employer.
Cons: although we had lots of overtime the work would slow down causing lack of hours and pay.
As an order picker and packer I learned to work at a fast pace with accuracy and quality. I am a very detailed worker and take pride in my work and job. I am a team player with excellent team leadership abilities. I have a positive attitude and will go the extra yard to make sure my work is done in an orderly and professional manner. I get alone with – more... my coworkers and superiors which has a lot to do with my personality, and my upbringing. I am always available an on time. I am looking forward to working with an employer who needs a great and dependable worker. – less
position was ok
Customer Service (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
8am to 5pm every day
customers can be brutal
management were good
co-workers were good
talking every day on the phone
I have always loved working with SNI
Temporary Office Admin (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 5, 2014
Pros: great people; great assignment; pay rate improved with my experience
Cons: it's temporary work.
I have been with SNI Companies for my entire working career. Until recently, they kept me in steady or long-term assignments for more than 10 years. They were understanding the one time I requested to be removed from an assignment and when I told them that there were limitations to where I could go to work since I did not have my own personal transportation.
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: flexible, rewarding
Learn effective methods to source candidates
Positive culture
Team environment
There was no follow up
Paralegal (Former Employee), Hartford, CTSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and learning a lot
Cons: not feeling "part of the team" because of the fact you are temporary
A typical day in the life of a temporary worker is trying to learn the software of the different companies with very little training, in most cases. Also, trying to learn the different companies procedures was difficult at times, depending on the company.
Good Company
Senior Cash Clerk and Processor/Temp Assignment (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 14, 2014
Good, & reliable company that found me quick assignments.
The company they assigned me was the University of Florida Jacksonville Physicians. I learned about applying insurance payments & checking over the clinics paper work.
Very professional
Temp to Hire Agency (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 4, 2014
This has been an excellent place to be employed. They have sent me on assignments in the Insurance Industry that have been an excellent learning source.
Temp Agency
Legal Receptionist/ Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 25, 2014
Pros: they kept me working, they find you permanent positions if the employer is willing to hire you.
Cons: the pay, and job stability.
SNI companies staff try their best to staff you, always finding temp jobs for me.They are an awesome team!
Great Enviornment
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 14, 2014
inbound call center enjoyed talking to people around the world
A day in the life....
NOC System Engineer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 3, 2014
Pros: flexible management
Cons: 365 24/7 work
Working in the largest Datacenter in Jacksonville, FL was both rewarding and interesting. Dealing with multiple clients across multiple patforms with multiple software needs was something that defintely keeps you on your toes.
Very slow paced.
Application / Unit Tester (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILJune 24, 2014
Often left alone un-managed. They was not a lot of guidelines on how to work the position at hand but I did learn different steps in the quality assurance aspect of the job. Management was great very laid back and never micro managed. Hardest part of the job was having to communicate with the developer and I could never get him on the phone.
Corporate
contracting as a Junior Accountant (Former Employee), Skokie, ILMay 28, 2014
Full Cycle A/P, month end close, processing invoices, detail oriented
SNI Buffalo Grove
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILApril 30, 2014
Cons: they do not pay u the hours that u work.
I took, and assignment with them which was a big mistake.
They took a MONTH to pay me.
Even, then my check was short.
I did not like how I was treated and dismissed.
No, I would not recommend the Buffalo Grove Facility to anyone.
Temp positions
data entry clerk (Current Employee), Ewing, NJApril 22, 2014
No advancement, no long term positions, no management communication
Enjoyed working for Insurance Company
Assistant Account Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 14, 2014
Worked for a large Insurance Company who are professional buyers of Insurance for the PEO Industry. Prepared acords using quotes, finance agreements and confirmation letters, processed documents for signature, reviewed policies and endorsements, prepared Certificates of Liability, prepared submissions for state funds, prepared loss runs, issued cancellations, – more... prepared proposals and supported Account Managers in all aspects of Insurance focusing mostly on Workers’ Compensation. – less
SNI is a awesome staffing agency
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Princeton, NJApril 14, 2014
Pros: the skills i have attained from working with them.
Cons: constant change of assignment.
I've done several assignments for SNI Companies. What I've learned from SNI Companies: How to be an office administrator. I've learned everything from data entry from how to manage an office. I have several skills that will allow me to excel in any work environment from office, warehouse and maintenance. The hardest part of working with SNI Companies – more... is the instability and constant change because it's an agency that provides temporary work for the most part. The most enjoyable part has been getting to meet and work with a lot of different people. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About SNI Companies

SNI Companies® is a premier provider of recruitment and staffing services specializing in administrative, finance, accounting, – Read more