SNI Companies Employee Reviews in United States

Great temp agency
Data Processor (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLMarch 8, 2016
This temp agency works quickly and finds jobs within your criteria. I was able to land a new contract the day another one ended with even better benefits.
Pros
Personable temp agency
Cons
It's still a temp agency
Interesting job requirements
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 8, 2015
Great interfacing with applicants and client companies. Learned to process payroll. Learned to test applicants. Coworkers interesting. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and greeting all clients and applicants.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
SNI Companies is the Best Staffing Agency I've ever worked for.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 16, 2016
A typical day on my job consists of interacting with the Director of Nursing, the Nursing Faculty, Upper Level Management, Students, Prospective Students, Former Students and other staff members.
I've learned a lot since I started working there. No day is the same.
I love the challenge as well as those I work with and for!
Time Management Skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2016
Used time management skills from the moment arrived at work until I left at end of the day. Managed time with emails and correspondence, phone calls, reviewing shipped and mislocated shipment and reviewing inventory. No emails were to be left unanswered and resolved. 100 emails daily and all else in between.
Pros
Time Management Skills
Cons
Emails had to be answered and resolved daily, could not leave without responding
Placed me in great opportunities
Temp. (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 29, 2016
I worked with SNI Companies for multiple different temp positions until I was taken on full time by one of the companies. They were passionate and caring in helping me with my job search. I would definitely recommend them to others seeking employment.
Excellent employment opportunity
Sr Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJuly 12, 2016
Very good atmosphere with great co-workers. A positive work environment with positive attitudes. I have learned to use a new ERP computer system.
Pros
Monthly Birthday wishes for all employees
Very laid back work place
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2015
Generally positive environment. Great work/life balance. System they use is not great, makes documenting things really hard. If you don't want to be micro-managed and are self-motivated, this is the place for you. If however, you prefer structure and clearly delineated roles, this wouldn't be the best fit for you.
This company is poor in management and stability
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2015
I was staffed at Sungard in the Prudential building, and the management was very poor and unorganized, The staff agency SNI provided excellent health benefits but the company they staff me with were very unprofessional
Good people to work with
Translator/finance (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 7, 2016
Good group of people, they are really proffesionall, is a place that actually care for their employers and others. Good environment on work area
Pros
good schedule
Cons
n/a
Sni companies
Customer Service Rep/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  230 Ballardvale St Wilmington MAJuly 15, 2016
The job they had me work at is very unprofessional and they have people within the business that should not be working here base don their attitude on a daily.
Reliable Company
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 2, 2016
I enjoyed my time at SNI. Lots of challenges and opportunities at the same time. Convenient location downtown DC right off the metro.

SNI kept me really busy for a number of years. I enjoyed the people I met over the years and I gained lots of experience.
Pros
Reliability, Variety
Cons
Seasonal Work Slows on occasion
Fast and very resourceful
Interpreter/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 16, 2016
They were extremely helpful and fast passed. They have good communication skills. They worked fast on my assignments.
Temp company is great
Client Resolution Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COFebruary 14, 2016
SNI was a great temp agency to start with. The they set me up with, was not. They told the temp agency that it would be "light" collections...not true.
Diverse positions
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2015
I enjoyed working for Staffing Now. I was able to work in a variety of fields due to the temp staffing design and I truly feel that working in multiple environments helped ready me for my current position and gave me a wealth of experience in multiple industries.
Pros
Sampling every potential career option before committing to a position
Cons
Sometimes the assignments were too short to get a real feel for a field.
Operations Supervisor/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 23, 2015
Very long hours and no positive feedback or criticism. Constant change in management. Heavy push on outbound sales calls.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Very stressful working environment
Good temporary agency.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Casselberry, FLDecember 30, 2015
Placement officer followed up weekly to see how the assignment was going. Placed quickly once opportunity was presented.
Pros
Followed up weekly for status of assignment.
Cons
After current assignment ended, no other opportunities were offered.
Enjoyed working for Insurance Company
Assistant Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 14, 2014
Worked for a large Insurance Company who are professional buyers of Insurance for the PEO Industry. Prepared acords using quotes, finance agreements and confirmation letters, processed documents for signature, reviewed policies and endorsements, prepared Certificates of Liability, prepared submissions for state funds, prepared loss runs, issued cancellations, prepared proposals and supported Account Managers in all aspects of Insurance focusing mostly on Workers’ Compensation.
Auditor
ASSISTANT INSURANCE AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 24, 2012
AMCOMP CORP
Data Entry duties. Helping Auditors. Arranging and organizing clients files and Creating macros. Creating and canceling new accounts. Enhancing my ability to be to learn the Worker’s Compensation Codes. Learning how to analyze accounts. Ability to deal with customer’s over the phone about their account. Developed several ways to make the company run smoother. Enhancing my insurance coding abilities.
Pros
able to learn beyond accounting into insurance
Cons
worked through agency
Interesting
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PaJanuary 2, 2015
I would love to go back to International SOS Assistant through SNI Companies and or be hired directly by them and have my pay raised to match the position.
Cons
needed more work days than what i was given
Solid organization that is growing
Division Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2014
Truly enjoyed my time at SNI Companies and the people I worked with. They offered a ton of growth potential and the ability to have a great work/life balance.
Pros
work/life balance, continuing education and professional growth is encouraged
Cons
upper management and compensation plan