SNI Companies Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Productive place to work
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2017
Great place to work, always had quick turn around times and jobs available. Friendly staff, always willing to help and support one another. Great opportunities!
Waste of time
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kennett Square, PAMay 15, 2017
They strung me along and kept pushing the start day on a position. The day before the position was suppose to start they call me up and tell me it was pulled. They lied and wasted my time. They tried to call me back 2 months later with a so called other position. I just hung up
Great company to work for
Customer service / warehouse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 11, 2017
Had a lot of jobs with SN, they are a great company to work for.

I have learned a lot on how to deal with customers and met certain standards...like dead lines and what not.
Pros
Fun place to work at and learned alot
Cons
short breaks and alot of sitting
Contract/Temporary Staffing Agency that keeps you busy
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 2, 2017
SNI Companies is a Staffing/Temporary Agency that really keeps you busy and get's you positions with brand name companies. They always have something and kept me busy.
Pros
A lot of assignments with top notch companies.
Cons
Sometimes assignments were shorter than expected.
Patient and Confident!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAApril 13, 2017
Pleasure to work with. Quick turnaround on any questions/concerns. Very supportive and understanding of clients in need of employment fast. Capable staff with great confidence.
Staffing Agency
Temporary assignment (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAApril 9, 2017
There is not much to tell except that they are a staffing agency that places you in the right job for your skills. I did not have any good or bad experiences. This is hard to rate.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 4, 2017
You are assigned a list to call and you follow up on previous calls from the day before. The people who work there are professional and fun when necessary. You learn different ways to talk to difficult people and making sure to help them at the same time. You help each other when needed and no one is left to hold the bag at the end of the day. It's a team environment.
Pros
Continuely learn new things
Pleasant Atmosphire
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Andover, FLMarch 31, 2017
Everyone is very friendly. Assignments are long and short term. Management has been okay. lots of diversity people except for hispanics. It was very hard to completeing assignments but overall managed to complete and get along with all in the office. Still searching for a reputable company. Great Company overall.
Pros
Free meals and Water
Cons
Breaks, Lunches, Affordable Healthcare even by the State.No one should be without Insurance
The people there are very nice and helpful
GUIDE WIRE (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 27, 2017
It's a typical day when they help me with finding a job, and keeping my busy and gaining more experiences that will help me in my future endeavors hopefully.
Pros
they help you whenever they can
Cons
they only find me one day assignments and I need more work going into permanment
Decent recruiters
Temp- Front Desk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 26, 2017
I worked with SNI Companies and overall was pleased with which assignments they have placed me on. The hardest part of the job was being a temp and knowing that I would eventually be relocated to another job. I would rather stay in a position that seems more permanent. The assignments I was placed on was a great Architecture firm.

Want to know more about SNI Companies?

Ask a question
temp
Customer service (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 22, 2017
SNI is one of the better temporary services. the do need to screen the employers better. I was sent to a place that wanted me to sell adult movies over the phone
Pros
keep you working
Cons
some times questionable places
Face-paced and productive work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTMarch 2, 2017
A typical day of work includes the following: setting up appropriate equipment for recruiters, checking voicemails (writing them down and giving the messages to intended recruiters), getting new-hire paperwork together for potential candidates arriving for interviews, scanning appropriate ID's for I9 verification, answering incoming calls as well as make calls to clients as well as candidates, conduct weekly payroll reports, PTO regulation, order needed supplies when needed, file documents, send out emails (keeping daily communications with clients, candidates, as well as corporate employers), run background checks when needed, and provide light cleaning around the office (interview rooms).
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2017
Worked at SNI in Chicago less than a year.
Decent work environment
a lot of animosity between divisions
not very organized
Awesome Experience
Full/Part Time Temp (Former Employee) –  Amherst, MAFebruary 6, 2017
Always available and ready to help when needed. Great experience. Recruiters very personable and willing to help and find work for their temps. Highly Recommend.
Extensive Turnover
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILFebruary 4, 2017
The management was unreliable and there were 8 managers I saw switch within a 4 month period. While the company as a whole was not the same, the branches I had experience with were very poorly managed.
It started out great
Staffing Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago areaJanuary 26, 2017
When I first started, I felt like I had finally found my dream job.i loved what I was doing, had great co-workers/managers....Then the worm started turning, some nepotism from upper managrment. Then they brought in a new "manager"...One persoñ walked after 2 days more followed...Ithin 3 months 4 more left....But I was the problem....No disciplinary counseling, no warning...Also "no performance improvement/reviews for hourly staff...
n/a
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2017
I was given a chance to learn a completely different side of business/recruiting. I have gained a lot of knowledge in the industry while employed with SNI Companies.
No room for growth
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palos Hills, ILJanuary 19, 2017
I worked for a company through SNI and was informed 4 months in that I would be hired on permenantly. Needless to say that never happened. I am currently looking for another position.
Great incentives
former employee (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJanuary 13, 2017
Organization is big and each office running independently.
Can earn great commissions if you build and keep your clients happy. Had the chance to visit and staff clients and work the whole process.
Pros
have to work long hours to be sucessful
Cons
Commissions can pit coworkers against each other
Horrible management - slave to your computer
Staffing/Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILJanuary 6, 2017
While i worked here, they brought on a new manager and she was horrible! She pointed out everything that was wrong but never tried to train anyone. Their only happy with you if your bringing in revenue and your still useful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNI Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval