SNI Companies Employee Reviews

Great place to work, great people and environment.
Divison Manager - Administrative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILOctober 23, 2016
I learned a ton working here and I met some great people along the way. There was some turnover, but that is to be expected. My overall experience was very positive there.
It's a staffing firm
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 29, 2016
The culture is very young and energetic. Staffing is a very fast-paced environment, and requires a lot of detail. There is a lot of telephone work involved, but a lot of face to face interaction also.
Pros
fun team building activities, a lot of PTO, great office culture
Cons
Medical Benefits could be better, lack of training/organization
N/a
IT Staffing (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 24, 2016
A typical day here includes sourcing new clients, and interviewing candidates. You are able to use multiple platforms to connect to each.
SNI Review
Contractor - to COMCAST Inc. (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHAugust 23, 2016
Fine if you need to get foot in door. Otherwise, they don't know you exist. They never reach out, no contact unless you need them. Then MAYBE they'll help. Once they get the money from the company, you're invisible.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAAugust 18, 2016
Never a dull moment. Every day poses its own challenges which offer opportunities to grow your skills. Very friendly environment.
Wonderful work place that offers vast experience
Staffing Incumbent (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 11, 2016
Working for this agency allowed me to gain much knowledge in the Finance field while also allowing the opportunity to work in various different locations and people.
SNI Companies is the Best Staffing Agency I've ever worked for.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 16, 2016
A typical day on my job consists of interacting with the Director of Nursing, the Nursing Faculty, Upper Level Management, Students, Prospective Students, Former Students and other staff members.
I've learned a lot since I started working there. No day is the same.
I love the challenge as well as those I work with and for!
Sni companies
Customer Service Rep/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  230 Ballardvale St Wilmington MAJuly 15, 2016
The job they had me work at is very unprofessional and they have people within the business that should not be working here base don their attitude on a daily.
Excellent employment opportunity
Sr Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJuly 12, 2016
Very good atmosphere with great co-workers. A positive work environment with positive attitudes. I have learned to use a new ERP computer system.
Pros
Monthly Birthday wishes for all employees
This is a temporary company that can accomadate your work schedule. All types of work offered
Filing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJuly 11, 2016
I did basic temp assignments that were below my skill level. I was going back to school and this was easier than finding a part time job to make additional income for my family. They were very easy to work with and matched me with roles that would fill my limited hours.
Pros
unlimited resources
Cons
temp work
Good people to work with
Translator/finance (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 7, 2016
Good group of people, they are really proffesionall, is a place that actually care for their employers and others. Good environment on work area
Pros
good schedule
Cons
n/a
Placed me in great opportunities
Temp. (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 29, 2016
I worked with SNI Companies for multiple different temp positions until I was taken on full time by one of the companies. They were passionate and caring in helping me with my job search. I would definitely recommend them to others seeking employment.
Fast and very resourceful
Interpreter/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 16, 2016
They were extremely helpful and fast passed. They have good communication skills. They worked fast on my assignments.
Great temp agency
Data Processor (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLMarch 8, 2016
This temp agency works quickly and finds jobs within your criteria. I was able to land a new contract the day another one ended with even better benefits.
Pros
Personable temp agency
Cons
It's still a temp agency
Temp company is great
Client Resolution Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COFebruary 14, 2016
SNI was a great temp agency to start with. The they set me up with, was not. They told the temp agency that it would be "light" collections...not true.
Reliable Company
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 2, 2016
I enjoyed my time at SNI. Lots of challenges and opportunities at the same time. Convenient location downtown DC right off the metro.

SNI kept me really busy for a number of years. I enjoyed the people I met over the years and I gained lots of experience.
Pros
Reliability, Variety
Cons
Seasonal Work Slows on occasion
Time Management Skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2016
Used time management skills from the moment arrived at work until I left at end of the day. Managed time with emails and correspondence, phone calls, reviewing shipped and mislocated shipment and reviewing inventory. No emails were to be left unanswered and resolved. 100 emails daily and all else in between.
Pros
Time Management Skills
Cons
Emails had to be answered and resolved daily, could not leave without responding
Good temporary agency.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Casselberry, FLDecember 30, 2015
Placement officer followed up weekly to see how the assignment was going. Placed quickly once opportunity was presented.
Pros
Followed up weekly for status of assignment.
Cons
After current assignment ended, no other opportunities were offered.
Contract Work
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLDecember 9, 2015
Nice people to work for when they can find placement. I love working here but the company they placed me at was sold. I could not get placement right away afterwards or did not know the company was being closed
Very laid back work place
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2015
Generally positive environment. Great work/life balance. System they use is not great, makes documenting things really hard. If you don't want to be micro-managed and are self-motivated, this is the place for you. If however, you prefer structure and clearly delineated roles, this wouldn't be the best fit for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNI Companies. Our community is ready to answer.