SNI Financial Employee Reviews

Poor Relations
Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2017
I had one recruiter contact me then diss me without ever meeting her. Houston Office location. Very not impressed by the staff there, seems very unprofessional and hog pog employees.
High amount of turnover.
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 27, 2016
Enjoyed the people I was able to work with, however, there was a high amount of turnover while I worked there. Over 20 employees were let go or left the company in an 8 month period. Trying to mimic everything about a competitor. Needs to be your own company.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
No long term success.
Poor Management
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTMay 10, 2016
Worked for SNI for about a year, came from a bigger company within the same industry. Management is a mess, a lot of moving parts. The main guy in charge (3rd since I had been there) would promise the world and NEVER deliver. He would also try to motivate the new recruiters my setting goals for himself and would NEVER attain them. SNI West Hartford has a very bad name so companies refuse to work with them. Lastly, the WeHa office would hire people that didn't come from recruiting, which is fine, but there is no training.
Pros
West Hartford is a great town
Cons
structure, management, training, primitive tools
Great company
Recruiting Manager-Finance & Accounting (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 25, 2016
SNI is great for people who want a career in sales, the culture is not a fit for me because I want to go back to hr. It is a quiet atmosphere
Excellant
Executive recruiter (Current Employee) –  philadelphiaSeptember 16, 2014
SNI Financial Staffing specializes in the direct hire placement of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Banking and Human Resources professionals. We can assist with both contingent and retained searches, ranging from the clerk to CFO level.

You'll benefit from partnering with specialized finance recruiters as a resource for your career development. Our financial staffing team can assist you by leveraging business contacts with top employers and identifying quality job opportunities that match your personal and professional goals.

As an employer, you'll enjoy the improved hiring success that comes from working with experienced professionals who have strategic access to a broad range of top-tier candidates. We can help you attract and hire well-qualified and motivated employees, all while significantly reducing your typical search time.

Our Comprehensive Network

With revenues in excess of $100M, our parent company, SNI Companies, ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. We have a significant presence with locations throughout the country to serve you including Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Minneapolis, Denver, Philadelphia, Jacksonville and Washington D.C.
Pros
all